What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Not being able too read my PM's. :madra:

I had to blink twice to make sure I was really seeing your name.

I'm very glad to see you back here. :)

Hi,

It's been a tough lately. I miss Matty.

I'm sorry, I don't know who Matty is. What happened?

My dog. I posted that she passed away.

I remember that post.....didn't remember Matty's name....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancing-banana%20set.png

• Like 1

Not being able too read my PM's. :madra:

I had to blink twice to make sure I was really seeing your name.

I'm very glad to see you back here. :)

Hi,

It's been a tough lately. I miss Matty.

Nice to see you back, Troutman! I'm sorry about Matty.

• Like 2

I was leaning into my car to get out a bag of cat food and went to close the car door, but my nose was in the way.

I wish I knew what was wrong with me that I do stupid things like that.

Ouch.

Oww! I hope you are OK !

• Like 1

I was leaning into my car to get out a bag of cat food and went to close the car door, but my nose was in the way.

Ouch.

Oww! I hope you are OK !

I actually stumbled back. That's how hard I slammed it. We'll see how it looks in the morning. As of right now, it is red. I hit it near the bridge along the right side. I have no idea how i did it. It's not like I have a Geddy nose.

Ouch.

Oww! I hope you are OK !

I actually stumbled back. That's how hard I slammed it. We'll see how it looks in the morning. As of right now, it is red. I hit it near the bridge along the right side. I have no idea how i did it. It's not like I have a Geddy nose.

At least it's just once! Sometimes I go to get in the car and bang my head as I'm sitting down and sliding into the seat. Like I forgot how big the door opening was! :D

• Like 2

Ouch.

Oww! I hope you are OK !

At least it's just once! Sometimes I go to get in the car and bang my head as I'm sitting down and sliding into the seat. Like I forgot how big the door opening was! :D

Do you think it's part of getting older? I often close the door on my fingers too.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Ouch.

Oww! I hope you are OK !

Do you think it's part of getting older? I often close the door on my fingers too.

Yes, sad but probably true. :yes: :codger: as Narps would say!

• Like 2

I'm in so much pain, I'm seriously considering calling emergency medics for pain relief

Do what you need to do, Dweezil! :hug2:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20grin%20teeth.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I'm in so much pain, I'm seriously considering calling emergency medics for pain relief

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20grin%20teeth.gif

Kicked morphine 3 + years ago. Don't want to get back on that shit. It's horrible. So didn't call. Stuck with my Tramadol and a heating pad. I survived :D

• Like 1

Kicked morphine 3 + years ago. Don't want to get back on that shit. It's horrible. So didn't call. Stuck with my Tramadol and a heating pad. I survived :D

Congrats on your restraint, Dweezil! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/LOVE/hug2-smiley.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/cupid%20banana.gif

• Like 1

Penny has discovered that the new beaded curtain I made makes noise and therefore gets my attention. SHe's been at it for the last hour demanding I pay attention so she can show me where the dog food is kept. She reckons if she shows me, I'll give her some.

Bad dog. Supper is over an hour away still.

• Like 1

When I was 13 I was abused at school by a teacher

To cut a long story short, he lost his job and I had to leave that school (and an entire childhood), shamed that I had been taken advantage of and he merely got off with his job lost due to the fact he had a clean record before this.

I sat on the train home and he came and sat near me and put his hand on my leg and told me I'd grown up better than he could ever have believed.

I moved along and to be brutally honest I'm a bit of a wreck. I'm playing music to keep me calm and will wait til I get home.

But I swear I can't escape the past anymore.

• Like 1

To cut a long story short, he lost his job and I had to leave that school (and an entire childhood), shamed that I had been taken advantage of and he merely got off with his job lost due to the fact he had a clean record before this.

I sat on the train home and he came and sat near me and put his hand on my leg and told me I'd grown up better than he could ever have believed.

I moved along and to be brutally honest I'm a bit of a wreck. I'm playing music to keep me calm and will wait til I get home.

Repulsive. That's better and stronger than what I might've done which is crush his wrist with my bare hands. After that I likely would've bottled up that continuing anger and been pissed off all day and longer.

• Like 2

How traumatic for you - then and now.

• Like 2

Penny decided to sleep on my bed last night. She hogs the blankets and the heating pad :rage:

To top it off at 4am she decides its time to get up anand keeps pawing me aand licking my hand. Damnit. No more over nights for her!

Oiy! Will I never learn? Thank goodness today is another recovery day and I have nowt to do.

• Like 1