What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Been nursin' a sprained ankle for two weeks now. Went to the Doc today and he sentenced me to three weeks in a dang plastic boot! Yargh!

Yesterday I had 53 GB of freshly download Rush concerts and another 30 GB downloading that I was making iPod compatible when the power went out. My External HDD crashed and required re-formatting before it would work. I tested it on 4 computers to see if I could save it. Then two hours later my laptop died. FML
  • Like 1

Been nursin' a sprained ankle for two weeks now. Went to the Doc today and he sentenced me to three weeks in a dang plastic boot! Yargh!

Eeeaaauuuwwwwww. That sucks.

I've had a bad bad migraine trying to catch up to me all day. But, the good thing is is that I'm on my second day of training for my new job. I've learned more in the last two days than I did at my last job. Allstate really is a dadgummed great qua lity company!!

ME! I nearly got into a fight with a friend over a girl, and then it turns out she wasn't even interested in any of us. So quite a night. Almost got into a fight and got turned down by a girl, but the last part didn't really hurt that bad so guess I can get back up again.

I'm glad I didn't hit my friend even tough he probably deserved it. And I think I need to stop drinking heavily

:(

ME! I nearly got into a fight with a friend over a girl, and then it turns out she wasn't even interested in any of us. So quite a night. Almost got into a fight and got turned down by a girl, but the last part didn't really hurt that bad so guess I can get back up again.

I'm glad I didn't hit my friend even tough he probably deserved it. And I think I need to stop drinking heavily

:(

:hug2:

• Like 1

Worked until 3AM and took a 2 hour nap before heading off to my first lecture only to find that half of my classes had been cancelled but the prof forgot to announce it. The other half of my classes are recorded. I COULD HAVE SLEPT

I had to go into work this morning because a woman I was meeting with insisted she couldn't do it during business hours because she couldn't afford to miss a day of work. My client asked me to accomodate her, so we set up our meeting for a Saturday morning. I missed my son score a goal in hockey, and my daughter get her first basket. And the woman didn't show up.

I had to go into work this morning because a woman I was meeting with insisted she couldn't do it during business hours because she couldn't afford to miss a day of work. My client asked me to accomodate her, so we set up our meeting for a Saturday morning. I missed my son score a goal in hockey, and my daughter get her first basket. And the woman didn't show up.

I can see three kinds of appropriate penalty for her - crucifixion, drawing and quartering, or burning at the stake......or maybe all three at once...

• Like 3

Eeeaaauuuwwwwww. That sucks.

I've had a bad bad migraine trying to catch up to me all day. But, the good thing is is that I'm on my second day of training for my new job. I've learned more in the last two days than I did at my last job. Allstate really is a dadgummed great qua lity company!!

This Allstate: it's not the same company that did those commercials with Dean Winters, is it?

I can see three kinds of appropriate penalty for her - crucifixion, drawing and quartering, or burning at the stake......or maybe all three at once...

Crucifixion probably would take the longest. Let's go with that.

• Like 3

My wife borrowed my bank card yesterday but failed to give it back. I went grocery shopping today and got to the counter and noticed just in time. :blush: Maybe pissed off would be a bit strong but annoyed wouldn't............... :rage: I wasn't this mad but I just enjoy this emicon or whatever it's called......

OK, so my city's leaf vacuum service has been really hit hard by all the late falling leaves this year. They were two weeks behind schedule in vacuuming up all the leaves that we residents dutifully raked to the edge of our properties.

My two neighbors across the street (they are obsessed with their lawns, you know....) were particularly critical of the leaf vacuum service.....and when the service finally showed up at our street today, what do you think hapened? My two neighbors were out there blah-blah-blahing with the vacuum guys, and not one leaf was being vacuumed..... :wtf:

Today, I broke my leg. Not knowing at the time it was broken, I continued working for 6 hours before attending hospital.

Yikes... How bad is it broken Steve?

Six hours?! Hope everything is ok.

Christine,

I didn't get to see the xray, but I went from walking around prior to the xray to being immediately placed in a chair and wheeled around. They were stressing how important it is for me not to put any weight on it - however I have a removable cast so that I can keep the knee joint moving. I have an appointment at a fracture clinic with a surgeon to discuss whether I'm at risk of the fracture deteriorating further, or if it'll heal on its own.

Janie,

Yep, wasn't sore to start with. Knee started to feel a little 'floaty' later in the afternoon and then I decided to go for an xray. Its not particularly painful or anything, just uncomfortable.

I went to the gym this afternoon and got a great parking spot right near the front door. Had a great workout, sweat flying and wore myself out but good. Went out to the van to leave and the fu**ing thing wouldn't start!!!!!!!! :rage: Messed with it for a while and ended up having to call a tow truck to tow me home!! :blush: Good thing I was right in the front were a bevy of lovely ladies walked past while I waited (I should have posted the last part in "what made your day today") ;) Edited by Narpet
  • Like 1

Playing Star Wars with the lad out on the trampoline....about 38 degrees out. He took a full swing...nailed me right on the last knuckle of my little finger and it hurt soooo bad! :boohoo: