What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

The website that we put all of our grades and lesson plans into has been down since friday afternoon. Grades are due this Friday! Fix it! Fast!

and I've been working all afternoon on lesson plans.

Who says teachers don't work on the weekends? angry.gif

Getting let down sucks. sad.gif

I worked my tail off to get this assignment done in between studying for exams, working and doing exams and now that it's finally done... the f***ing printer is on the fritz! It never f***ing ends... banghead.gif

QUOTE (garbo @ Oct 25 2010, 05:41 PM)
I'm not sure I should confess this, but on my walk today I got taken down by a Dachsund. eh.gif

I would say fail....but who is willing to fight back against a dachshund? confused13.gif

OT: I got a religious debate started up in Speech class over gay marriage (I was pro, everyone else was against (I live in Texas)). I could have poured some gas on those flames, but my Speech teacher is cool, and I didn't want to put her through managing the situation. They had no way to back up their arguments, while I, however, am in debate.

(even if I've only been to one tournament, which I failed at, I'm not a complete redneck N00b like them when it comes to reasonable argument).

QUOTE (garbo @ Oct 25 2010, 06:41 PM)
I'm not sure I should confess this, but on my walk today I got taken down by a Dachsund. eh.gif

ohmy.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif

I'm sorry, but that just struck me as funny! But I shouldn't laugh because my sister has a vicious Puggle that tries to attack me every time I visit her house laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Oct 26 2010, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (garbo @ Oct 25 2010, 06:41 PM)
I'm not sure I should confess this, but on my walk today I got taken down by a Dachsund.  eh.gif

ohmy.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif

I'm sorry, but that just struck me as funny! But I shouldn't laugh because my sister has a vicious Puggle that tries to attack me every time I visit her house laugh.gif

Laugh all you want because once I got over it I cracked up laughing. For being someone who daily deals with huge horses, I am scared of weird things like geese and our turkey and that little neighborhood Dachshund. I've even touched a shark, but dang if a little turkey doesn't scare me. wacko.gif

I'm in the middle part of transitioning AED medications so I have no willpower, which is frustrating. I also ran into the wall, but again, I give all the liberty to laugh at that because it's kind of funny.