Happy New Years 2021!

_hi_water._

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hoping for a vaccine, a concert, or two or three in 2021. giphy.gif

not until 2022

It might not be until 2025 or beyond. Don't forget there's never been a vaccine that ever worked against a coronavirus; the most famous one until SARS being the one that's responsible for 15% of common cold infections. So essentially until we come up with a cure for the common cold this will be the situation. And 2020 becoming 2021 on your calendar isn't going to make any difference at all. Can we cure the common cold in 6 months? I don't think so, and neither does anyone else if they're being real.

• Like 1

Forumers:

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Healthy and Happy 2021 Everybody! :hi: :hug2: :sundog:

• Like 9

Forumers:

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Healthy and Happy 2021 Everybody! :hi: :hug2: :sundog:

What a great thing to share! Back at ya! :hi:

• Like 3

Happy New Year!

But listen this whole new year concept is just an illusion! It's a construct! A wafer thin human construct. We're not moving through some enclosed space with the numbers of the current year inscribed all around us, and when we get to new years day the number changes. When the dust settles on January 2 everything will be exactly the same. Covid-19 will still be here, you'll look exactly the same when you look in the mirror. Everything you have will be exactly as it was, and everything you've not. So don't look around you for the number 2021 when you go about your day, because you won't find it. The numbers are a construct as well. Your biology and the forces of nature care nothing for these human constructs, all will be washed away in good time.

Don't live an illusion! You fools! :aliensmiley:

Whot? Like how dinosaurs disappeared? Happy New Year Ducky!

• Like 4

Happy New Year!

But listen this whole new year concept is just an illusion! It's a construct! A wafer thin human construct. We're not moving through some enclosed space with the numbers of the current year inscribed all around us, and when we get to new years day the number changes. When the dust settles on January 2 everything will be exactly the same. Covid-19 will still be here, you'll look exactly the same when you look in the mirror. Everything you have will be exactly as it was, and everything you've not. So don't look around you for the number 2021 when you go about your day, because you won't find it. The numbers are a construct as well. Your biology and the forces of nature care nothing for these human constructs, all will be washed away in good time.

Oh God the world might be just an illusion... :hail:

• Like 2

Happy New Year!

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Happy New Year!

http://fastly-syfy-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/fastly.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/1200x680_hero/public/2019/02/talosian.jpg?offset-x=0

If you were Captain Christopher Pike, would you take the Talosians offer to live healthily with that blonde babe in that illusion OR would you take the reality and stay quadriplegic and unable to communicate except for that single button which blinks when you want to denote “yes” or “no”?

http://www.conventionscene.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/sean_kenney.jpg

• Like 1

Happy New Year!

Hey! Don't you know it's a waste of your day

Caught up in endless solutions

That have no meaning, just another hunch

Based upon jumping conclusions

Caught up in endless solutions

Backed up against a wall of confusion

Living a life of illusion

http://cdn-4.innocentenglish.com/funny-pics/best-pics/double-vision-illusion4.jpg

• Like 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not until 2022

No, PLEASE no.

2021, PLEASE God!

Over the summer I came to the realization that I probably wouldn't be going to concerts until either 2022 or 2023. There is far too much to take care of when it comes to the virus. Vaccines aren't going to be able to roll out at a record pace and get to as many people as it will need to before the end of this year. There's also the problem of what bands/artists feel comfortable enough to play and most importantly how many people out there will feel safe going to shows. Unfortunately, the rut we were all stuck in last year will be continuing for a while yet.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not until 2022

No, PLEASE no.

2021, PLEASE God!

Over the summer I came to the realization that I probably wouldn't be going to concerts until either 2022 or 2023. There is far too much to take care of when it comes to the virus. Vaccines aren't going to be able to roll out at a record pace and get to as many people as it will need to before the end of this year. There's also the problem of what bands/artists feel comfortable enough to play and most importantly how many people out there will feel safe going to shows. Unfortunately, the rut we were all stuck in last year will be continuing for a while yet.

Not to mention we have lots of pussies who don't want to vaccinate (the ones who are allergic to the stuff in the vaccine aren't pussies tho)

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not until 2022

No, PLEASE no.

2021, PLEASE God!

Not to mention we have lots of pussies who don't want to vaccinate (the ones who are allergic to the stuff in the vaccine aren't pussies tho)

I don't think all the people who don't want to get vaccinated are pussies. There's trust issues with a lot of people when it comes to it's effectiveness. Also, there's always that fear of something going wrong if you get it. The vaccines are just too new and unproven for a lot of people and they won't get it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not until 2022

No, PLEASE no.

2021, PLEASE God!

I don't think all the people who don't want to get vaccinated are pussies. There's trust issues with a lot of people when it comes to it's effectiveness. Also, there's always that fear of something going wrong if you get it. The vaccines are just too new and unproven for a lot of people and they won't get it.

There's also the fact that no vaccine has ever worked for a coronavirus before. They don't mention this very much though.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not until 2022

No, PLEASE no.

2021, PLEASE God!

There's also the fact that no vaccine has ever worked for a coronavirus before. They don't mention this very much though.

I didn't even know there was a such thing as a coronavirus until this outbreak happened. The vaccines seem to be working ok so far with people not having side effects from it. But they could be injecting us with anything they want and telling us it's the covid vaccine when it isn't. All in an attempt to get people to feel safe and get life back to some kind of normalcy. Every government wants their economy back up and running. So, if people think they've gotten a vaccine even if that's not what they were injected with, they are more likely to want to go out and spend money.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

not until 2022

No, PLEASE no.

2021, PLEASE God!

I didn't even know there was a such thing as a coronavirus until this outbreak happened. The vaccines seem to be working ok so far with people not having side effects from it. But they could be injecting us with anything they want and telling us it's the covid vaccine when it isn't. All in an attempt to get people to feel safe and get life back to some kind of normalcy. Every government wants their economy back up and running. So, if people think they've gotten a vaccine even if that's not what they were injected with, they are more likely to want to go out and spend money.

The most famous ones were SARS and MERS but there's another one that's been around forever, the virus that causes 15% of common cold cases. So all we need is a cure for the common cold and we're good to go.