Van Halen Trilogy vs. Rush Trilogy

_hi_water._

23 members have voted

1. 1. Van Halen Trilogy vs. Rush Trilogy: Which Is Better?

• Van Halen, Van Halen II, Women And Children First
    • Caress Of Steel, 2112, A Farewell To Kings

I pick Rush's "Caress of Steel", "2112", and "A Farewell to Kings".

Do you know what a quartet is?

oops, my mind was on the wrong word

I think you may have "thread creators overload".

I've heard that when a person has started around his 500th different thread, it starts to do funny things to your mind.

And it's worse when they are game related threads..threads...hreads....reads....eads......ads........ds............s...............................................................................................................................................................................

• Like 1

TBH, only Hemispheres through Signals would give you a shot at a 3 or 4 album run that MIGHT beat out the VH through 1984 run. MIGHT.

Totally. Not sure where I`d sit on Hemispheres and Permanent Waves vs WACF and FW... pretty much the four greatest records I`ve heard.

TBH, only Hemispheres through Signals would give you a shot at a 3 or 4 album run that MIGHT beat out the VH through 1984 run. MIGHT.

Totally. Not sure where I`d sit on Hemispheres and Permanent Waves vs WACF and FW... pretty much the four greatest records I`ve heard.

I’d put anything from Hemispheres to Moving Pictures definitely beating VH’s debut (their best). But to be clear, they’re all perfect 10s.

• Like 1

I’d put anything from Hemispheres to Moving Pictures definitely beating VH’s debut (their best). But to be clear, they’re all perfect 10s.

TBH, the only thing that made me have to think twice about this vote was Caress of Steel. It just falls short. But 2112 and AFTK are unstoppable giants IMO.
  • Like 1