Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Pulp Fiction (1994) COME AT ME

The Dark Knight (2008) COME AT ME

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (2011)

A Quiet Place actually deserves the praise it gets. The actors did a movie with no dialogue and relied on sign/body language and their physical actions to sell a story. Pretty unique concept to do in a movie today.

the movie is just boring af and is too predictable

Oh, so you were expecting superhero movie action and a Shyamalan twist before seeing it then?

:no: I was just expecting something scary or entertaining

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

A Quiet Place actually deserves the praise it gets. The actors did a movie with no dialogue and relied on sign/body language and their physical actions to sell a story. Pretty unique concept to do in a movie today.

Oh, so you were expecting superhero movie action and a Shyamalan twist before seeing it then?

Well, the entertaining part is supposed to be that they did it all without dialogue. I didn't think it was scary but then movies don't usually scare me too easily anyways. I found it to be more suspense than anything. It's still better than that boring Lord Of The Rings garbage. At least A Quiet Place got me to care about what was happening and didn't make me turn it off out of apathy like the first Rings movie did.

• Like 1

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Well, the entertaining part is supposed to be that they did it all without dialogue. I didn't think it was scary but then movies don't usually scare me too easily anyways. I found it to be more suspense than anything. It's still better than that boring Lord Of The Rings garbage. At least A Quiet Place got me to care about what was happening and didn't make me turn it off out of apathy like the first Rings movie did.

zzzzzzz - oh sorry whuzzat? oh ok lol it's uh you know uh like your opinion m8

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

We're not a bunch of no life teenagers who post on Twitter all day, so you can speak English when you post here.

I stand by what I said about Lord Of The Rings. 90 minutes into it I turned that uninteresting snore fest off. They didn't get me to care about the characters, their mission or the significance of the rings, so I stopped watching. No sense going any further when they didn't do anything to make me give a damn.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

We're not a bunch of no life teenagers who post on Twitter all day, so you can speak English when you post here.

I stand by what I said about Lord Of The Rings. 90 minutes into it I turned that uninteresting snore fest off. They didn't get me to care about the characters, their mission or the significance of the rings, so I stopped watching. No sense going any further when they didn't do anything to make me give a damn.

Hitchcock said about films being no longer than the endurance of the human bladder. He was right about casting glacial blondes, and he`s right about that too! Three hours... man alive. My wife and I watch anything over 90 minutes over two nights and then we`ve often lost interest.

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

As for Pulp Fiction, you're not the first person and you won't be the last to think it's overrated. I happen to love it but back when the movie came out there were plenty of people who didn't care for it. It's over 25 years later and I'm not going to fight you for thinking it's overrated.

Yup. It’s easy to dislike Tarantino movies. I dislike most of his stuff, the latter movies. It’s just that I like Pulp Fiction, an extremely popular movie. So yeah, I can understand when people say it’s overrated.

Looks like you’ll have to fight yourself, hi_water.

My fav Tarantino movie is Jackie Brown. I thought it was great.

I thought it was merely okay after the first time I saw it. I liked it a lot better after a second viewing.

The only Tarantino movie I haven't seen is Hateful Eight.

• Like 1

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

As for Pulp Fiction, you're not the first person and you won't be the last to think it's overrated. I happen to love it but back when the movie came out there were plenty of people who didn't care for it. It's over 25 years later and I'm not going to fight you for thinking it's overrated.

Yup. It’s easy to dislike Tarantino movies. I dislike most of his stuff, the latter movies. It’s just that I like Pulp Fiction, an extremely popular movie. So yeah, I can understand when people say it’s overrated.

I thought it was merely okay after the first time I saw it. I liked it a lot better after a second viewing.

If you count anthologies, Four Rooms for me.

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

By far, that’s the worst of the lot! And I really disliked the Kill Bills.

The only one I haven’t seen is the last one and that’s because of two reasons: mainly Hateful 8 and partly Brad Pitt

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

I wouldn’t count 4 Rooms because that’s not entirely Tarantino. Anyway, you should continue skipping it

A Few Good Men - You knew what the ending would be not even 20 minutes into the film.

Two hours of setup for the grand showdown between Cruise and Nicholson.

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

I wouldn’t count 4 Rooms because that’s not entirely Tarantino. Anyway, you should continue skipping it

So I've heard. I've seen Todd In The Shadow's review of it since he has reviewed every Madonna movie ever made on Youtube. Seems like typical mediocre indie circle jerking.

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

So I've heard. I've seen Todd In The Shadow's review of it since he has reviewed every Madonna movie ever made on Youtube. Seems like typical mediocre indie circle jerking.

Saw it in the cinema. Fell asleep briefly in one part. “Mediocre” would be too high for me. If it put me to sleep it’s obviously bad.

Here's my list:

The Quiet Place (2018)

Inside Out (2015)

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Actually same here...

Redos or copycats. The movie version of "The A Team" and John Revolting attempting to reprise Divine's role in "Hairspray" are the biggest steaming piles of dogs--t imaginable.

And I remember Karen slagging the Will Smith redo of "Alladin" so bad she said the flying carpet deserved an Oscar nomination before Will Smith.

• Like 2

Black Panther.

Sorry, I get the significance.. but.. zzzzzzzz.

Visually stunning, good performances, but the plot was simple and predictable.

The nomination for Best Picture was laughable.

• Like 5

The Hangover.

All I heard repeatedly is how funny this movie was. When I finally saw it I don't think I laughed once.

From the trailer I saw it looked pretty dumb. Glad I skipped it.

Me too. I don't fid many of the "bro" comedies very funny.

Black Panther.

But oh so woke!
  • Like 1

A Few Good Men - You knew what the ending would be not even 20 minutes into the film.

THat's true for just about every movie I've ever seen. I'm pretty good at discerning where a plot is headed, and because "surprises twists" are rarely surprising, I don't bring that into the equation for judging a film. For me it's about cinematography, dialogue, consistency within the established universe (a big problem with the Star Wars series, imo), etc..

Black Panther.

Well and the visually stunning is good work with the computer, which is laudable.. but...

Yes it was. They also played a clip from it in with clips of the best pictures of all time, which I openly laughed out loud at. Its ok to be inclusive, but not to the point of being openly silly.

• Like 1

Black Panther.

Same, the only Marvel movie that ever deserved a BP nomination was Logan. It got a screnplay nod from what I remember.

Black Panther.

But oh so woke!

Can't imagine it being as pandering as that PG13 Black Christmas from what I've seen and heard of. Cinema Snob and Nostalgia Critic reviewed it and they summed it up as a Pure Flix propaganda film but for the extreme woke left.

And there already was a remake in 2006 ffs. Why did Jason Blum even bother? He doesn't need that much more money from the insanely profitable movies he produces.

Edited by invisible airwave