What's the STUPIDEST band you like?

Rutlefan

tumblr_nknb3sE3Iw1tc8ek2o2_250.gif

Occassionally I'll sing Peaches when I'm walking through the produce section with my wife. She tries to act like she doesn't know me.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

The Shaggs. There is some mad genius to this.

Found out about this band recently on some Youtube video. Zappa called them better than The Beatles and Kurt Cobain loved them.

There were some late 90s ska bands I liked in high school. I got into Save Ferris because of the name having seen Bueller on HBO and Showtime constantly in Summer of 97. I honestly preferred Monique over Gwen Stefani. They even played a gig where I went to college at Mt San Antonio in Walnut,CA. Spam and Under 21 are funny songs.

Speaking of OC stupid bands, I still dig that 1999 Lit album. Great Summer nostalgia listening to that album.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

The Shaggs. There is some mad genius to this.

a solid 7 on the Trout Mask Replica scale.

Most records score about a 2

• Like 3

Marilyn Mason's first few albums were interesting at the time. I liked them.

Saw the band twice and they gave an entertaining show but overall, it was silly performance.

• Like 1

Well, it was Babymetal, until Yuimetal quit the band. :rage: Now I do not listen to them. That is like Alex leaving Rush.

Only Rush aren't a shit girlband with a massive gimmick.

Da Yoopers, straight outta the U P (upper peninsula of Michigan), extolling the virtues of the land, its inhabitants, their activities (deer hunting, drinking, winter activities) and commentary on "the trolls from down below" (inhabitants of Michigan's lower peninsula).