The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

6dc506ec-0c49-42b3-bfc3-c46cbd972f96-USATSI_11217922.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Ouch so far Da Beers r over the Pack 20-0 :scared:

Rodgers proves once again that he is not of this Earth.

What a comeback.

His will power is his greatest asset. It also helps to have really good teammates.... :D

I cannot begin to tell you just how ENRAGED I am at the pathetic officiating in the Packers-Vikings game.

I've never seen anything like it since the Fail Mary of 2012.

I cannot begin to tell you just how ENRAGED I am at the pathetic officiating in the Packers-Vikings game.

It was pathetic, but it's pathetic all over the NFL, and in that game, it was pathetic in a fairly unbiased pattern.

Frankly the Vikings had no business failing to win that game... Only reason the Packers had a chance was our special teams breakdown.

Edited by KenJennings

It was pathetic, but it's pathetic all over the NFL, and in that game, it was pathetic in a fairly unbiased pattern.

Frankly the Vikings had no business failing to win that game... Only reason the Packers had a chance was our special teams breakdown.

What makes it worse is that the NFL has doubled-down, defending the call.

I was watching the game with my 12-yr old and when the Vikings kicker missed the game winner, I told her "That will be the last time he walks off the field as a professional football player." By tomorrow he'll just be a guy without a job.

He was cut Monday.

"I've been 6-0 and haven't been to the playoffs." Dolphins coach Adam Gase following Miami's 20-12 win over the Jets.

No shite, Captain Obvious. Guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

What makes it worse is that the NFL has doubled-down, defending the call.

The NFL Front Office has adopted an Orwellian Agenda.

The Ministry of Truth is taking a Blatant Lie (Clay Matthews roughed the QB), presenting it as the Truth, and they are fully expecting everyone to agree with it. Disinformation rammed down everyone's throats. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bwahaha, Patriots are minus 6.5 against the Pussycats Sunday night. Sacrilege against my birthplace, but I'd take some of that.action for National Embarrassment Chapter 2.
  • Like 1

Bwahaha, Patriots are minus 6.5 against the Pussycats Sunday night. Sacrilege against my birthplace, but I'd take some of that.action for National Embarrassment Chapter 2.

Ho

Lee

Chit

Mea culpa, fellow bagheads. smh.

Ho

Lee

Chit

Mea culpa, fellow bagheads. smh.

The patriots only have 1 decent receiver in Gronk, so he's going to be double teamed by smart defensive coordinators like the Lions did last night. They'll be in re-building mode soon.

Breaking News: The NFL has suspended Clay Matthews for the rest of the 2018 Season for Jimmy Garrapolo tearing his ACL.

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3382284.1451331658!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/clay-matthews.jpg

;) ;)

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Breaking News: The NFL has suspended Clay Matthews for the rest of the 2018 Season for Jimmy Garrapolo tearing his ACL.

http://i.cbc.ca/1.3382284.1451331658!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/clay-matthews.jpg

;) ;)

Don't give them any ideas.

• Like 1

;) ;)

Don't give them any ideas.

:LOL: :lol:

If a quarterback falls in the forest, and no one is around to see it, does Clay Matthews still get flagged for it?

The bad jokes are just crawling out of the woodwork now.....

From page 1 of the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel sports section:

"Patriots 38 Dolphins 7: No Show in Foxborough."

"It's back to normal."

" Another year, another embarrassment. "

Etc.

From page 1 of the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel sports section:

"Patriots 38 Dolphins 7: No Show in Foxborough."

"It's back to normal."

" Another year, another embarrassment. "

Etc.

At some point, the league has to step in and stop teams like the Dolphins from cluttering the draft board. The players they take could be going to teams that might actually be or become competitive.