The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

Booger REALLY doesn't see the value in batting down passes? Even after the only time the Texans stopped them was on an int on a batted pass?

:facepalm:

Edited by laughedatbytime

And that should do it. Looks like Chiefs Colts, which has been a nightmare for the Chiefs lately.
  • Like 1

Cowboys held on.

Colts plus the Dallas-Seattle under was the lock parlay of the day.

Didn't watch game 1 (had to help someone move), but game 2 had some great defense both ways, from what I saw (was at a dinner party). I'm hoping to catch more of today's games. I think like the Bears' chances against a hot Eagles team, but the Chargers-Ravens is a toss-up. Take the Ravens at home, I guess.

42pts is the over/under for each of these games. Compare that to the 56pt target put up for next week's KC-Indy game. :lol

Cowboys held on.

Didn't watch game 1 (had to help someone move), but game 2 had some great defense both ways, from what I saw (was at a dinner party). I'm hoping to catch more of today's games. I think like the Bears' chances against a hot Eagles team, but the Chargers-Ravens is a toss-up. Take the Ravens at home, I guess.

42pts is the over/under for each of these games. Compare that to the 56pt target put up for next week's KC-Indy game. :lol

The o/u of Dal-Sea was > 46?

I think the under for Chi-Phi would be a good play, but for someone whose simulated return over 15 yrs of picks is 0.25% (.0025), there's no f***ing way I'm putting any money on the NFL.

• Like 1

Cowboys held on.

Actually, I think it was 43pts, so the over covered by virtue of that last-minute junk TD by Seattle. Funny how often that comes into play.

Cowboys held on.

Actually, I think it was 43pts, so the over covered by virtue of that last-minute junk TD by Seattle. Funny how often that comes into play.

Cautionary tale #4364433678964.

• Like 2

Even though it went through, not sure it was a good decision. Nevertheless, Chargers 6, Ravens 0.

Looks like the Chargers were contented hiding in the reeds. This is a rematch. If they can hang on, they will have to travel east and hope for the best against the Pats. My tv actually turned blue a few weeks back, and since I am moving in a few weeks, I won't be hauling a new one in. Internet NFL radio sucks!

I'd like to see/hear of another KC/Charger rematch if nothing else. Indy seems to be peaking though. There is long long way to go before the commish gets booed again!

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 1