The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

The Ravens offense reminds me of the Skins when RGIII arrived. It will work for a while but it ends when one of two things happen. The opposing defensive coordinators figure it out and make you throw(when you can't) or they break you in half. Long term it just won't work... Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

The Ravens offense reminds me of the Skins when RGIII arrived. It will work for a while but it ends when one of two things happen. The opposing defensive coordinators figure it out and make you throw(when you can't) or they break you in half. Long term it just won't work...

Probably the worst thing for the Ravens is that the Chargers just saw this offense two weeks ago.

• Like 2

Prevent defense may prevent another victory. Hate it. The Bolts stopped the Ravens lousy offense all day till they got way ahead...smh
  • Like 3

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles !!

( Mr. blues is a big fan and the Steelers are out, so I got nuthin' to lose.). I do feel bad for Cody Parkey, though, and I don't understand Chicago's call to just spike the ball near the end. The didn't have any other play ready they could have called on the fly?

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Ha! As a Vikings fan all I heard from saints fans was how lucky we were and how they would have whooped the eagles last season. Well who dat nation, here is your big chance. Good luck. Oh and bears fans? I'm thirsty. Think l will make and iced kicker- ahem.. I mean an iced coffee.
  • Like 1

Coach Ditka, it was the Dreaded Double Doink Play, right? Your guy has been practicing that all week, right?

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

It’s a great feeling when your home team beats a team you love to hate. Buh bye Dallas!

giphy.gif

Its not over yet... :scared: :scared: :scared:

YES!!!!!

Suck it Dallas

102814-sw-nfl-sad-dallas-cowboys-fan-pi.jpg

I would have figured Jared would be a Colts fan and the bars would be a but higher and thicker.

• Like 2