The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

I’m actually watching some NFL, I hear these teams play exciting football. Where is Alex Smith, when did the Rams move back to LA?

Smith is the new Theismann.

Prostate supplement spokesman?

I’m actually watching some NFL, I hear these teams play exciting football. Where is Alex Smith, when did the Rams move back to LA?

No, not in the shitty announcer sense either. He suffered a heinous ankle injury yesterday.

Someone needs to tell this Mahomes kid to stop with the risky downfield stuff. Three yards dink and dunk, efficient, low risk, that is how gentlemen play.
  • Like 1

These players are like whores for the end zone...or is that redundant?

Which reminds me of something...

...the old joke about the man who asks a girl if she will sleep with him for a million dollars. 'Sure', she says. He then offers her two dollars and she slaps his face, saying, ‘What do you think I am?’ He answers, ‘I know what you are. We're just haggling over the price.’

• Like 1

What was that Andy Reid bit all about? He was supposed to be 13 in that clip, he looked about 40.

Yes that clip is real. A thirteen year old Andy Reid at a Punt, Pass and Kick event.

• Like 1

No, not in the shitty announcer sense either. He suffered a heinous ankle injury yesterday.

Not ankle, compound fracture, broken tibula and fibula. 6-8 month recovery. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Steelers looking good against the Broncos! Steelers finished the first half with a TD from a fake field goal play. JuJu Smith Schuster just had a great run, 97 yds, for another TD! Up 17-10 in the third quarter.

Packers and Vikings are trying to decide who wants to lose this game.

I'm rooting for a second consecutive tie.

We f***ing suck.

Wait till next year.

Nice win over the Jets today.

Thanks. While I'm concerned that they've already lost 3 games this early in the season, I'm encouraged that the Vikings and Steelers are really the only competitive games they have left. They could end up without a first round bye though.

Steelers offside on consecutive missed field goal chances, 3rd times the charm for the Chargers?

C'MON, MAN!

And they would have had a fourth, if necessary. But what did they have to lose, really?