The 2018-2019 NFL Season

Principled Man

30. Mike Hughes, corner at UCF.

That was also the name of our lead auditor at a previous job.

31. Cheaters take Dion Lewis's replacement, Sony Michel. Deflated balls will make his fumbling issues go away.

Saints move up. Where's ducky?

I was here, but I was just too lazy to post tonight. :D-13:

What do you think of the trade you guys pulled off?

I don't like trading up, if I was a GM I'd never trade up, but we needed a pass rusher so hopefully he'll be a beast next year.

America's (most hated) Team takes Leighton Vander Esch, from Newport Beach Rhode Island.

Cowboys suck!

You're confusing the Cowboys with the Cheatriots.

I really want that Shaquem Grifin from UCF to get drafted soon. He's an outstanding player and having only 1 hand doesn't hinder him in the least. If Jim Abbott can be a freaking MLB pitcher with 1 hand, this guy can play in the defensive backfield for any NFL team.

I don't like trading up, if I was a GM I'd never trade up, but we needed a pass rusher so hopefully he'll be a beast next year.

Every time the Saints lose this year, I will be laughing a Renfield-type laugh ..... :laughing guy: ;)

Packers are gonna have the 32nd pick AND a Top-10 pick next year!!

Edited by Principled Man

Every time the Saints lose this year, I will be laughing a Renfield-type laugh ..... :laughing guy: ;)

Packers are gonna have the 32nd pick AND a Top-10 pick next year!!

This scenario could come true but not in the way that you think... ;)

I'm still scratching my head over Cleveland not taking Chubb at four. Or why the didn't trade back a couple of spots to get more picks if they weren't interested in him. They didn't have to take the corner at four!!

They probably believe that they need a stud DB more. Cleveland’s defense is pretty solid as it is.

I'm still scratching my head over Cleveland not taking Chubb at four. Or why the didn't trade back a couple of spots to get more picks if they weren't interested in him. They didn't have to take the corner at four!!

Cleveland being Cleveland. The more that things change...

Took some balls to take Baker at #1 though.

We're not talking about his right now guys. The NHL and NBA are in their post seasons, and the baseball season is underway. :)

You forgot about MLS. ;)

• Like 1

We're not talking about his right now guys. The NHL and NBA are in their post seasons, and the baseball season is underway. :)

You forgot about MLS. ;)

There's probably some professional lacrosse being played too. If the NBA and NHL post seasons weren't 4 months long (sure as hell seems like it) they might have more viewers.

I would have taken him #1 too.

Three former Packer execs now lead the Browns' Front Office.

General Manager – John Dorsey

Assistant General Manager – Eliot Wolf

Vice President, Player Personnel – Alonzo Highsmith

They're well-trained in making the sensible pick and placing a high value on character. They must believe that Mayfield's past immature actions will not be a problem. Of course, they could end up being wrong about him.

They're well-trained in making the sensible pick and placing a high value on character. They must believe that Mayfield's past immature actions will not be a problem. Of course, they could end up being wrong about him.

How many "immature actions" were there? I recall 2 or maybe 3 over his college tenure which isn't that many. His were highlighted because of the team he plays for and how much TV coverage they get. Had the QB for Eastern Montana did similar things, we'd have probably never heard of it.

Shakeem (sp?) Griffin to the Seahawks to play with his twin brother. Would love to see him succeed.

How many "immature actions" were there? I recall 2 or maybe 3 over his college tenure which isn't that many. His were highlighted because of the team he plays for and how much TV coverage they get. Had the QB for Eastern Montana did similar things, we'd have probably never heard of it.

A couple classless actions on the field and an arrest for drunk & disorderly and resisting arrest (Feb. 2017). Not major offenses by any means.

Since Elway has taken over as GM, with the exception of taking the obvious in Von Miller with pick #2, his drafts have ranged from poor to dismal ..

This 2018 Broncos draft is looking to be one of the the best drafts they've ever had .. It is at least my favorite overall since I began following the draft

Bradley Chubb and Courtland Sutton are day one beasts, and Josey Jewell was my favorite player in this draft ... and then we get Troy Fumagalli in the 5th round ...

Daesean Hamilton is arguably the best route runner in this draft and Rolls Royce Freeman is going to be huge right off the bat

I love this draft - and I've never been able to say that before about the Broncos, esp under Elway

• Like 1