Rush is dead... is the Rush forum dead as well?

YYZumbi

Ever since Rush stop playing, it seems that its less people on this forum.

Its almost never anyone in the chat room, and it seems its less people writing in the forum.

Is the Rush forum dieing?

• Like 1

If you want to see a dead forum go to the German Rush forum.

There are 34 (!!!???) users registered!

Das Ansturm Forum?
  • Like 2

The Rush section certainly has less activity but this forum is far from dying. I've seen some dying message boards before and this place is nowhere near that state yet.

Music of the spheres is still a very active section.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

If you want to see a dead forum go to the German Rush forum.

There are 34 (!!!???) users registered!

Das Ansturm Forum?

I forgot to mention that only 10 users are regular posters. :16ton:

• Like 3

Everyday there are new people and younger rockers discovering and talking about Rush, anywhere in this world.

When I went to the concert, I saw people of twelve years old loving Rush as much as all of us here. :yes:

I really wish this forum goes on and on. We need it and new fans too.

:rush: ON!!

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 11

Everyday there are new people and younger rockers discovering and talking about Rush, anywhere in this world.

When I went to the concert, I saw people of twelve years old loving Rush as much as all of us here. :yes:

I really wish this forum goes on and on. We need it and new fans too.

:rush: ON!!

I was loving on Rush at a gig when I was 10. And I was already a fan for a few years by then. I was a 4th grade elementary school age kid who had "Rush" scribbled on his school textbooks and notebooks. The 2112 Starman was drawn in the corner of pages. I knew every lyric despite not fully understanding the meaning. That was 34 years ago.

• Like 5

You get out what you put in. The place is fine.

That is absolutely true.

I think the forum is doing much, much better now than it was a few months after the LA show. Back then, it wasn't too active at all, but it has perked up a lot and is doing very well.

TRF holds its own.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 12

You get out what you put in. The place is fine.

Yes, this. ^

I've been on a music forum in the past like what greyfriar referred to (except it wasn't German)...it had a total of four sections- a general music one, a taping and trading section, a website FAQ section, and then an 'Everything Else'...and it lasted for eleven years. There were only ten or fifteen regulars on it, by the end.

TRF is going strong. :)

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 8

Ever since Rush stop playing, it seems that its less people on this forum.

Its almost never anyone in the chat room, and it seems its less people writing in the forum.

Is the Rush forum dieing?

The forum isn't dying (not "dieing"...strange, as this comes from the guy who thinks "Vapour" looks odd), it's just that less and less people want to talk to you.

• Like 4

We've probably slowed down a bit with no new Rush projects on the horizon, but we're doing pretty good.

Is there a particular indicator you could share about the traffic in the site?

Yes, traffic is heavy just east of Lyra, at a standstill northwest of Pegasus, and it's all backed up at the light of Deneb. Your best bet is to sail across the Milky Way. Pretty open over there.

• Like 13

I think TRF is fine, but some of the topics now are starting to get a bit stupid tbh. Not all of them, but just some of them are.

This is coming from one of the forum members who never contributes anything of much interest.

• Like 6