Rush is dead... is the Rush forum dead as well?

YYZumbi

Right we all know we love Rush big deal, lol........i love to see what other music you all are into.

i can't tell you the amount of great music this forum has brought me too.

and not just music......movies, books......what have you.

Mick

It's a great cultural contribution. :yes:

• Like 2

Ever since Rush stop playing, it seems that its less people on this forum.

Its almost never anyone in the chat room, and it seems its less people writing in the forum.

Is the Rush forum dieing?

The forum isn't dying (not "dieing"...strange, as this comes from the guy who thinks "Vapour" looks odd), it's just that less and less people want to talk to you.

Oh? Well lucky me that your mom still wants to talk to me... even tho its hard for her because she got something in her mouth.

She survived cancer this year and has a big heart and has spent her life being friends with those downtrodden.

She would even be nice to you. Hard as that might be.

• Like 1

Its almost never anyone in the chat room, and it seems its less people writing in the forum.

The forum isn't dying (not "dieing"...strange, as this comes from the guy who thinks "Vapour" looks odd), it's just that less and less people want to talk to you.

Oh? Well lucky me that your mom still wants to talk to me... even tho its hard for her because she got something in her mouth.

Look, Zumbi. I didn't like Segue's posts either (very childish and petty of him to post such things in a thread like this). But your response was worse. I get that you're frustrated with the way people pick on you sometimes for the polls you start, but a "your mom" joke? C'mon, man. Be better than that.

• Like 7

Look, Zumbi. I didn't like Segue's posts either (very childish and petty of him to post such things in a thread like this). But your response was worse. I get that you're frustrated with the way people pick on you sometimes for the polls you start, but a "your mom" joke? C'mon, man. Be better than that.

They're both not fully cooked yet. We can't expect much at this stage. Give them time.

• Like 1

They're both not fully cooked yet. We can't expect much at this stage. Give them time.

True, but they've both been here long enough to know how to act, and this isn't the first time they've been warned like this.

• Like 1

True, but they've both been here long enough to know how to act, and this isn't the first time they've been warned like this.

I probably shouldn't apply alien logic to human reality.

I think.

• Like 1

I think.

But what if humans are really the aliens :AlienSmiley:

• Like 1

Well I'm still here what more do you want??? :wtf:

:huh:

There's no accounting for taste, Treeduck. :no:

98828ed5dace4795281887bd080177d8.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Funny%20stuff/MOO%20cow.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancing%20blonde%20big%20boob%20banana.gif

I think.

Don't mess my mind up any more than it already is.

But in Bizarro world......

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancing%20blonde%20big%20boob%20banana.gif

Something just poked me in the eye.

• Like 2

I think.

Ask "Q".

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20transporting.gif

Something just poked me in the eye.

Strangely enough, my daughter was into anime in a BIG way, and sent this to me back in '09 after she saw it on the web....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20with%20mario.gif

Can we please stop with the girlie pics and cartoons? We can do without all that stuff.

• Like 3