Ghost - Meliora

adace1

Such a f***ing great album, if I don't stop singing "THE WORLD IS ON FI-YAAA!" soon, I'll be carted off.

Mummy Dust is patchy, the lack of a kick-ass hook lets it down, but that's a minor quibble. What's so subversive about them is the lyrical matter is surrounded by such sugary melodies. Genius.

THE WORLD IS ON FI-YAAAA!!!

• Like 4

Such a f***ing great album, if I don't stop singing "THE WORLD IS ON FI-YAAA!" soon, I'll be carted off.

Mummy Dust is patchy, the lack of a kick-ass hook lets it down, but that's a minor quibble. What's so subversive about them is the lyrical matter is surrounded by such sugary melodies. Genius.

THE WORLD IS ON FI-YAAAA!!!

:haz:

I've still not got this album yet! :hail:

HAHAHA! You crack me the fukk up buddy.

You were the one who hooked many of us up on this band. You haven't even heard their second best record yet.

Nothing will touch the debut.

Second best? What do you consider to be their best? (I only have two of their albums so far.)

I've still not got this album yet! :hail:

HAHAHA! You crack me the fukk up buddy.

You were the one who hooked many of us up on this band. You haven't even heard their second best record yet.

Nothing will touch the debut.

Second best? What do you consider to be their best? (I only have two of their albums so far.)

The debut!

While I really like the debut, the new album blows it away. Songwriting, musicianship, lyrics, singing and catchiness, everything all across the board is better.

Sometimes you hear an album from a newer band, you realize you're hearing something special. Where the band is hitting their stride and everything is coming together perfectly for them. For Ghost, Meliora is that album.

• Like 5

While I really like the debut, the new album blows it away. Songwriting, musicianship, lyrics, singing and catchiness, everything all across the board is better.

Sometimes you hear an album from a newer band, you realize you're hearing something special. Where the band is hitting their stride and everything is coming together perfectly for them. For Ghost, Meliora is that album.

:goodone:
  • Like 1

I'll buy it around Crimbo time I think, maybe early December. How's that?

Too late, it's the perfect album for autumn. ;)

I could get it for Halloween?

I'm pretty sure you have it already!?

ooo that's a sneaky idea isn't it! ;)

ooo that's a sneaky idea isn't it! ;)

come on, let's hear what you think of it

• Like 1