Ghost - Meliora

adace1

Yeah I am more interested in he unmasking than I am he music. Who do they think the singer is?

Same.

Yeah I am more interested in he unmasking than I am he music. Who do they think the singer is?

Tobias Forge.

...from the band Subvision:

Edited by goose

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Thus the brilliant re-branding with the whole GHOST schtick. Dave Grohl approves. :D

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Thus the brilliant re-branding with the whole GHOST schtick. Dave Grohl approves. :D

Which goes to show that if you have limited musical talent put on makeup. Or be Dave Grohl.

Heh

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Which goes to show that if you have limited musical talent put on makeup. Or be Dave Grohl.

Heh

Nothing limited about the songwriting from these guys. Really well-constructed. Just now it occurred to me that they're like a satanic metal version of Toto. Just top notch musicianship.
  • Like 1

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

Nothing limited about the songwriting from these guys. Really well-constructed. Just now it occurred to me that they're like a satanic metal version of Toto. Just top notch musicianship.

The satanism stuff is all

Show. It's not genuine.

• Like 1

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

Show. It's not genuine.

For sure. It's allegorical, which is why I like what they're doing. None of that growly nonsense, either.
  • Like 2

Swedish occult rockers GHOST will perform on the October 30 episode of "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert". The show airs at 11:35 p.m. EST / 10:35 p.m. CST on CBS.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ghost-to-perform-on-the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/#CVveAM0E3x1sV87g.99

• Like 1

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

It is funny I agree about the Toto part.

But I don't need the Satanism part. I don't care if it is tongue in cheek, some things I find just too much, and this is deeply root in my lifestyle so when I say I don't like this band, no matter how great they are, I am ignoring them. Same as I chose to do many bands I liked in my teens before a change in lifestyle.

• Like 1

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

But I don't need the Satanism part. I don't care if it is tongue in cheek, some things I find just too much, and this is deeply root in my lifestyle so when I say I don't like this band, no matter how great they are, I am ignoring them. Same as I chose to do many bands I liked in my teens before a change in lifestyle.

Sabbath, Maiden and Blue Oyster Cult are three of my favorite bands and all of them have occult or majick(al) oriented lyrics and all of them write intelligent heavy rock music. They don't need to wear masks and/or silly makeup to be convincing.

• Like 1

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

Show. It's not genuine.

For sure. It's allegorical, which is why I like what they're doing. None of that growly nonsense, either.

I would rather listen to Opeth. They throw some growly stuff in it but his clean vocals are beautiful. This guy has no definition in his voice.

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

You should check out the Subvision stuff, then. Same melodic Ghost riffs (I'm guessing some of the "ghouls" come from Subvision), but they sing about digging chicks and stuff.

One week out from the Reno show! Me and the Lad are developing our "If You Have Ghosts" duet. When I sing along with my son, I feel like I have everything.
  • Like 2

Swedish occult rockers GHOST will perform on the October 30 episode of "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert". The show airs at 11:35 p.m. EST / 10:35 p.m. CST on CBS.

Read more at http://www.blabbermo...AM0E3x1sV87g.99

That will be fun. Colbert is a devout Catholic, I wonder if he'll do a mini interview with the band before they play.

• Like 1

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

Sabbath, Maiden and Blue Oyster Cult are three of my favorite bands and all of them have occult or majick(al) oriented lyrics and all of them write intelligent heavy rock music. They don't need to wear masks and/or silly makeup to be convincing.

I get that they got attention with their look and image but I've always been suspicious of anything that feels like a put on or a money grab that has no substance. I'm not saying they don't, I just don't know yet.

1891034_1065296610155801_7956562439540700844_n.png?oh=f73413efd23d8040dc260179767ed464&oe=56D0E3D0

In the same theater the Beatles played for the Ed Sullivan Show. Maybe they will take over the country in the same way.

My buddy works for Colbert/ worked for Letterman.... I'm in, if I want.

• Like 1

1891034_1065296610155801_7956562439540700844_n.png?oh=f73413efd23d8040dc260179767ed464&oe=56D0E3D0

In the same theater the Beatles played for the Ed Sullivan Show. Maybe they will take over the country in the same way.

My buddy works for Colbert/ worked for Letterman.... I'm in, if I want.

Can you take a friend?

:coy:

:hug2:

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

I hope you're joking? All three of those bands had "masks".

Tobias Forge.

Never heard the mafuck.

Heh

I hope you're joking? All three of those bands had "masks".

Waaaaaaaaa????