Ghost - Meliora

adace1

Saw them 2 weeks ago (opening for Iron Maiden) at the Waldbühne, Berlin. It was a bit strange to see them outdoors during daytime, but it was a good show. They played for about 50 mins and another strange thing was, that they closed the show with Mummy Dust. I read somewhere that they always do Monstrance Clock as the last song?!

How was the show? It sounds like a fantastic line-up.

Also, :hi: :cheers:

Hi, Gina. :hi: :cheers:

Ghost were pretty good that night. They were acting and playing on spot and the reaction of the audience was really fantastic. The way they fired up the crowd for Iron Maiden was just remarkable, and they earned lots of cheering, clapping and sing-along(s). They made some new fans that night, that's for sure. At times I had a feeling that they were very thankful, for that chance, to play in front of 22,000 beery :smoke: folks. Great opener and a big celebration.

• Like 2

new song called Square Hammer :haz:

http://blog.siriusxm...vely-on-octane/

Cool, it's nice to know what chorus will be stuck in my head for the next six months.

Oooh, nice! It sounds as though the band has matured even since Meloria. They sound tight and polished, but not over-produced or anything. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

• Like 1