Ghost - Meliora

adace1

Do you Ghost Fanatics have the "If You Have Ghosts" ep? The title track is brilliant. Like burning hellfire that glows through the eyes of our unholy Lord.

All praise Papa. Amen

I listened today. Great covers! I'm addicted to the Marionette cover.

I love that cover too! As you know I love ABBA!

I think Ghost is influenced by several ABBA melodies!

I would say that Ghost sounds like a mix of Blue Oyster Cult, ABBA, King Diamond and Goblin.

This band is rising up from the depths of Hell into my Top 20!!!

Same here. Right now they...are my number one...guys...

Papa Emeritus should be in the next Batman film.

• Like 1

Do you Ghost Fanatics have the "If You Have Ghosts" ep? The title track is brilliant. Like burning hellfire that glows through the eyes of our unholy Lord.

All praise Papa. Amen

I would say that Ghost sounds like a mix of Blue Oyster Cult, ABBA, King Diamond and Goblin.

HAHAHAHA! I agree! I am so mad that I fell in love with these guys when they were nobody. Dude, they played toilets in San Francisco.

I actually drove out to one of those venues to try and find a ticket. NADA.

I've been cursed so far to see this band. I've had three chances. I'm 0-3!!!!

Ok so I will tell you what went through my mind today since they are your number one.

Here are my top 5 bands today.

RUSH

VAN HALEN

GENESIS

GHOST

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

All praise Papa. Amen

HAHAHAHA! I agree! I am so mad that I fell in love with these guys when they were nobody. Dude, they played toilets in San Francisco.

Ok so I will tell you what went through my mind today since they are your number one.

RUSH

VAN HALEN

GENESIS

GHOST

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Not too familiar with C & C, but the other three I've heard of.

Don't you have tix for Ghost in SF this time?

All praise Papa. Amen

RUSH

VAN HALEN

GENESIS

GHOST

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Not too familiar with C & C, but the other three I've heard of.

Don't you have tix for Ghost in SF this time?

Yes! I do have tix for SF this time!

Fingers crossed. Pun intended. Something always seems to get in the way of live Ghost and I.

My best friend Pat from Detroit has already put Ghost as his number one band now. It was Queensryche. But now it is the almighty GHOST.

He even has a GHOST tattoo.

It's all my fault to you guys. I told Pat about Ghost right after our Pat DUCK posted the thread about this band.

Long story short, I told my buddy about the debut album and he fell in hell I mean in love instantly.

This new album is crack rock for my Satanic ear worm holes.

It's ALBUM OF THE YEAR for sure..........

So far.

Will Iron Maiden beat this Ghost album out of first place?

Based on the reviews, it has a good chance. But I bet they're over hyping it a bit

Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 1

So far.

Based on the reviews, it has a good chance. But I bet they're over hyping it a bit

Union! I need help! I can't stop listening to Ghost!

This is my new band to travel for since Rush is no more. I'm going to SF and then I am going to shoot up to Reno. Going to meet up with Goose!

• Like 2

This is the most melodic so-called Satanic metal band in the world.

I was in my local record store over the weekend. They put Ghost in their "International Rock" section. Now I know this is a Swedish band but they lumped Ghost in with some lame Japanese psyche rock band called Ghost.

I actually pulled all four Ghost cds out of the bin and told them at the counter that these guys belong in the METAL section.

There is not much foot traffic through the International Rock section. Ghost would get more looks in the METAL section.

So I got into it with the fukking floor clerk. He had no clue. So he said that they are International Rock. Complete crap but I had to put the Ghost cds back in the shared section.

I lost the battle and the war. Lame. Damn I should be a street team leader for this band in North America!!

"My Name Is Ghoul" LOL

So far.

This is my new band to travel for since Rush is no more. I'm going to SF and then I am going to shoot up to Reno. Going to meet up with Goose!

I don't think you need help, you need a slap because you're a lucky motherfucker. Ghost is nowhere near me. Last time I had a chance to see them, I flew 2500 miles away the week before!

Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 1

So far.

I don't think you need help, you need a slap because you're a lucky motherfucker. Ghost is nowhere near me. Last time I had a chance to see them, I flew 2500 miles away the week before!

Holy shit my friend! That totally sucks!!!

I told you my Ghost Curse right?

I tried to see them in a small toilet in SF. Couldn't find a ticket. FAIL.

Tried to see them again in a bigger venue in SF. Had to go to a fuckking soccer tournament for our daughter.

Then I had a ticket to see Ghost with Mastodon and Opeth in fukking Oakland. I came down with the flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God will not let me see this incredible EVIL band. LOL!

I need to break the curse in October.

October is my favorite month of the year and Halloween is my favorite "holiday." This is it!! Ghost in October!! A nightmare of bliss come true!

So far.

Tried to see them again in a bigger venue in SF. Had to go to a fuckking soccer tournament for our daughter.

Then I had a ticket to see Ghost with Mastodon and Opeth in fukking Oakland. I came down with the flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October is my favorite month of the year and Halloween is my favorite "holiday." This is it!! Ghost in October!! A nightmare of bliss come true!

You better paint your face like Papa

• Like 1

So far.

You better paint your face like Papa

Dude! You are killing me with laughter right now! You know I'm a diehard Raider fan right? I was a season ticket holder for 14 years. I never painted my face.

If I paint my face at a Ghost concert that would be NUTS!!

You know I live for the pun right?

Well Greg Papa is the color analyst for the Oakland Raiders on the radio!!!!!!! I actually know him too! He used to cover the A's and the Warriors!

I love the guy!!! What are the odds??

666 to1?

• Like 1

So I'm pretty much addicted to this album. Definitely my favorite of theirs and one of the best of the year so far.

Streaming here for those who haven't heard it yet:

Congrats Original Thread Ghoster I mean Poster. This is the Thread Of The Year so far.

It figures your Avatar is Opeth. I will always regret missing Ghost with Opeth and Mastodon. Shoot me now. I got the fukking flu. God gave it to me.