Ghost - Meliora

adace1

I can feel the thundeeer...that's breaking in your heart... :smoke: :hail:

Hey Gina, give Pinnacle, Cirice and Absolution a few listens and you're addicted to this one. I promise.

Signed

He Is...

• Like 2

In God you trust...my mummy dust.

Mummy Dust

Mummy Dust – a slang term referring to components, ingredients, or accessories that manufacturers add to their products to enhance them, but which have no useful, or scientific basis for inclusion.

Vitamins added to shampoo are just mummy dust.

• Like 1

Mummy Dust

Mummy Dust – a slang term referring to components, ingredients, or accessories that manufacturers add to their products to enhance them, but which have no useful, or scientific basis for inclusion.

Oh thanks very much goose. Very helpful for me to understand my own strange interpretation, of the song, better. I mean that seriously. :D :cheers:

• Like 1

Mummy Dust

Oh thanks very much goose. Very helpful for me to understand my own strange interpretation, of the song, better. I mean that seriously. :D :cheers:

That interview I posted is worth a listen. The Ghoul is straight forward with the notion that all the satanic trappings are just to draw attention to the underlying message of a society gone mad, and the hazards of religious fanaticism in general. These guys are smart and have a good sense of humor.
  • Like 1

Mummy Dust

That interview I posted is worth a listen. The Ghoul is straight forward with the notion that all the satanic trappings are just to draw attention to the underlying message of a society gone mad, and the hazards of religious fanaticism in general. These guys are smart and have a good sense of humor.

I got that, and I'm pretty sure they're fighting the good fight.

I just can't watch it now. I fing must listen to the album the fourth time now. :cheers:

Edited by greyfriar

Mummy Dust

I got that, and I'm pretty sure they're fighting the good fight.

I just can't watch it now. I fing must listen to the album the fourth time now. :cheers:

Looping it!
  • Like 1

I actuallly kinda enjoyed this album today on my first listen.

Not jumping in on the love fest , but not bad

The third song was really good, cant remember the name

• Like 2

Ghost is doing an acoustic tour promoting the album at records stores...

http://loudwire.com/...c-tour-seattle/ (Video here)

Here are the rest of Ghost’s “Unholy/Unplugged” 2015 tour dates:

8/20 — Los Angeles, Calif. — Amoeba Records (6PM)

8/21 — Phoenix, Ariz. — ZIA Camelback (7PM)

8/22 — Baltimore, Md. — Sound Garden (2PM)

8/23 — Brooklyn, N.Y. — Rough Trade (2PM)

Read More: Ghost Kick Off 'Unholy/Unplugged' Acoustic Tour in Seattle | http://loudwire.com/...ackback=tsmclip

So part of the Ghost schtick is that there is a new Papa Emeritus every album, which means a new singer. Papa III is said to be Papa II's brother. So, in the acoustic set posted above, Papa II made a bit of a slip-up...

While introducing “Zombie Queen,” Papa said, ”I remember this song. No I don’t, I was never there. It’s a hard song as I was told. I read on the Wikipedia page, where it said this song was a hard song to arrange.”

:LOL:

I've still not bought it yet. I might snatch it in a few weeks since everyone is raving about it.

The sooner the better ducky. It's really a killer album from start to finish. I had not expected that, but after the second spin I was addicted. Meliora rocks. :haz:

• Like 1

I've still not bought it yet. I might snatch it in a few weeks since everyone is raving about it.

The sooner the better ducky. It's really a killer album from start to finish. I had not expected that, but after the second spin I was addicted. Meliora rocks. :haz:

Ok I'll pick it up ASAP or pretty soon anyway.

• Like 1

You guys are right, this album does grow on you.

Weird. I had NO interest in this band. My friend dubbed a copy of their second album and a cursory browsing = "meh." Someone posted a clip of Majesty from the new one and it really caught my ear immediately; so much so that I just lost my mind and bought the album on the strength of that one song alone (which I rarely do). Can't stop listening to it. I've even since ordered the first album and am revisiting the second one, chalking that up to not being in the mood for it at the time. :D

• Like 1

Hey Gina, glad that you enjoy it, how many spins yet? Any faves?

I'm on a loop again tonight. It just appears to be impossible to listen to anything else at the moment.

Holy shit, it's sooo goood.

Absolution :dweez:

Weird. I had NO interest in this band. My friend dubbed a copy of their second album and a cursory browsing = "meh." Someone posted a clip of Majesty from the new one and it really caught my ear immediately; so much so that I just lost my mind and bought the album on the strength of that one song alone (which I rarely do). Can't stop listening to it. I've even since ordered the first album and am revisiting the second one, chalking that up to not being in the mood for it at the time. :D

This makes me happy. I love your passion for this band that you at first didn't care about.

I became obsessed with Ghost thanks to Duck's thread on the debut album many years ago.

I'm addicted to this band. Their second album is finally an earworm for me.

Hey Gina, glad that you enjoy it, how many spins yet? Any faves?

I'm on a loop again tonight. It just appears to be impossible to listen to anything else at the moment.

Holy shit, it's sooo goood.

Absolution :dweez:

Just starting spin #3 right now. The bass on Pinnacle... is great, of course. Let me listen to it again and I'll let you know my faves.

• Like 1

Ok I'll pick it up ASAP or pretty soon anyway.

Cum on you Ghostaholic! YOU GOT ME INTO THIS BAND!!! GET THE FUKKING ALBUM!!!!!

The keyboard parts are killer too. It's like King Diamond meets Blue Oyster Cult meets a GOBLIN Horror Soundtrack!

Signed,

"Phenomena"