IT'S OFFICIAL - IT'S OVER!

Tony R

Can we post spoilers now?

THEY PLAYED XANADU! AND WITH DOUBLENECKS!!!!

Yeah, right. Like I believe that.

:D

There are so many moments like that from this tour. Imagine if someone posted the actual setlist in one of the "Predict the Setlist" topics from several months ago. NOBODY would have believed it.

• Like 2

Can we post spoilers now?

THEY PLAYED XANADU! AND WITH DOUBLENECKS!!!!

Yeah, right. Like I believe that.

:D

There are so many moments like that from this tour. Imagine if someone posted the actual setlist in one of the "Predict the Setlist" topics from several months ago. NOBODY would have believed it.

Yeah, I think that's true, too.

I wanted to resist looking at the setlist until the Columbus show, which was exactly one month into the tour. But my precious resolve lasted one day. :LOL:

• Like 1

Fraroc?

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/012011/1296039916_backflip-from-building-roof.gif

You're f***ing sick.

:LOL:

SO YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MYSELF?!

If you all want to shit on me for being depressed over Rush retiring, then be my guest. But making jokes about the fact that I've been having issues with suicidal thoughts for five f***ing years? I'm not going to tolerate this shit. Whether you want to admit it or not, this is crossing the line to me.

Edited by fraroc

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

If you all want to shit on me for being depressed over Rush retiring, then be my guest. But making jokes about the fact that I've been having issues with suicidal thoughts for five f***ing years? I'm not going to tolerate this shit. Whether you want to admit it or not, this is crossing the line to me.

I'll agree with you on that one. Bad taste to post something like that.

• Like 2

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

Oh come on man! A little thicker skin dude. I thought twice aboot that gif, yeah I'm giving you jazz but clearly the gif is dumb stunt not failed suicide.

• Like 3

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

Oh come on man! A little thicker skin dude. I thought twice aboot that gif, yeah I'm giving you jazz but clearly the gif is dumb stunt not failed suicide.

You knew exactly what you were implying. Own up to it.

Yes absolutely but I'm not telling you to kill your self. There is a difference. Bad taste? Maybe, get over it.

If you haven't noticed, that last part is very difficult for him, in a very real way.
  • Like 1

Fraroc?

Really? That's what you're going to say to him? How sickening.

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

The gif is kinda gray area. Not terribly offensive though. Many members who are sad about rush (maybe) retiring would've found it hilarious though.

• Like 1

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

The gif is kinda gray area. Not terribly offensive though. Many members who are sad about rush (maybe) retiring would've found it hilarious though.

From what I understand the guy in that photo broke his hip.... and apparently died a couple of days later from internal injuries. The vid was on Live Leak several years ago.

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

From what I understand the guy in that photo broke his hip.... and apparently died a couple of days later from internal injuries. The vid was on Live Leak several years ago.

We had no way of knowing that.

Fraroc?

You're f***ing sick.

We had no way of knowing that.

It's still tasteless all around. Tasteless of the stupid guy who attempted that stupid stunt, tasteless of the person recording it, of posting it on the internet in the first place, and of JohnRogers to post it here and attach fraroc's name to it, especially knowing that fraroc would be extra sensitive about it. Yes, fraroc in general does need to get a thicker skin but this is not the way to encourage that.

• Like 2

Yes absolutely but I'm not telling you to kill your self. There is a difference. Bad taste? Maybe, get over it.

I don't know man, looking at it from here it just seems wrong. I think I only rip on treeduck because he's a friend and I know I'd need a dozen nuclear warheads to penetrate any layer of sensitivity he may have.

((Edited to add)): And RUSHHEAD Earl too! He's too insane to get offended!

:blaze:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

I don't know man, looking at it from here it just seems wrong. I think I only rip on treeduck because he's a friend and I know I'd need a dozen nuclear warheads to penetrate any layer of sensitivity he may have.

Different strokes for different folks

Sorry, but that's a cop out. If you're going to post a video of someone seriously hurting themselves it better be for a good reason, and I'm having trouble coming up with even one good reason. It's never funny and never really useful beyond reminding us that there are some real f***ing idiots in the world...which is something that can be surmised without the video evidence.

• Like 1

Sorry, but that's a cop out. If you're going to post a video of someone seriously hurting themselves it better be for a good reason, and I'm having trouble coming up with even one good reason. It's never funny and never really useful beyond reminding us that there are some real f***ing idiots in the world...which is something that can be surmised without the video evidence.

And not to mention, a gif of it was posted to make fun of someone who has been dealing with suicidal thoughts.

And not to mention, a gif of it was posted to make fun of someone who has been dealing with suicidal thoughts.

We've pretty much covered that, no?