Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

In the past 36 years I've seen hundreds of bands and concerts and tonight was the best show I have ever seen. After the band was done I couldn't speak, I was so in awe of the whole experience. Absofuckinlutely amazing.
  • Like 14

Oh my God, I choked up when Neil came forward!

Everyone here was just like, "What?!" I found the picture taking part more interesting than the bow.

Any celebrity sightings DU??

A few thousand people report seeing Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart of Canadian rock band 'Rush' in the venue. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Edited by DistantEarlySignals

Holy shit, the energy in that building was unlike anything I've ever experienced before; such an incredible, emotional night. I had tears in my eyes more than a few times. If this truly is the end, they really went out on a f***ing high note.
  • Like 7

Back at the hotel. Tired of course. A fitting end to perhaps their most amazing tour. When i put up my documentary, know that it was done with love and affection for my friends here at TRF, and of course, for the men who've recorded the soundtrack of our lives.

I met a guy named Jigga tonight. Let's see...this tour...top names of people I've met--Goose, Jimi Hendrix and her daughter NASA...and from America's Most Wanted--Jigga. Yeah, he was straight outta Compton.

• Like 6

Everyone here was just like, "What?!" I found the picture taking part more interesting than the bow.

I personally didn't spot any, although I know a few reportedly came out.

• Like 1

I personally didn't spot any, although I know a few reportedly came out.

Bubbles came out. Had a chat and a sing-a-long with him personally. Kind of a celebrity right?
  • Like 4

Found this You Tube video of Working Man from the show, nice to see Alex, Geddie and Neil together at the end of the show.

http://youtu.be/KOWBLOuLIDU

Like x INFINITY

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 5

I hope Bard one day eats his words

I agree. I think he'd be just happy for them to disappear forever just so that he can say he was right.

Yup. He surely might be right but I just loathe the condescending arrogance behind those posts of his..."I feel sorry for you guys that can't accept the truth" kind of bullshit.

• Like 4

Thank you!

Front row be damned.

I had similar view at one of the R40 shows. At the end of Cygnus light show, I thought I was going to soil myself. TMMB was insane lights also. A second R40 blu ray from THAT VIEW would be incredible! Nothing like Howard's work from over his shoulder.

Agreed but front row has its perks too

Edited by hcm

Bill again thanks so much for scoping through the end so we could watch it unfold live.

Neil coming up front....almost too much for me.

Been a fan since 1975 but too young for shows back then. First show was 2004 so glad I got to see as many as I did.

Road warrior thanks for the awesome picture of the group hug

• Like 6

Found this You Tube video of Working Man from the show, nice to see Alex, Geddie and Neil together at the end of the show.

What a awesome performance...

Man, I can´t believe this is true!!! This is a sad day....

But Geddy seem to enjoy it to much, so I think that the least we get will be a Geddy solo album.

• Like 1

Neil looks almost to be in tears!!!

11356005_986439974720392_1391909149_n.jpg

I don't know, from where I was sitting it seemed like he really bounced from that drumset to the front of the stage. Looked more like pure jubilation to me.

• Like 1

What a awesome performance...

Man, I can´t believe this is true!!! This is a sad day....

But Geddy seem to enjoy it to much, so I think that the least we get will be a Geddy solo album.

I also hope for a Geddy solo album.