What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

25 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

R.8880f3fff04a4dd18830524763743593?rik=TEvidence based best practice lol

Fact, many women have their uterus removed during a medical procedure. Almost all women are born with a uterus. 

Rokitansky Syndrome is women born without a uterus, 1 out of every 4,800 women. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Some women claim that if you don't have a uterus you shouldn't speak about abortion. Won't someone think of the trans men?

You mean women?

Although the initial premise put forward, to stay within the premise of the thread, laughably, prima facie, stupid.  And often times put forward not by women, but by men who don't want to honor their responsibility.

My kids get "merits" at school for good performance.  These merits help their class house win a party at the end of the year.  One of my kids' teachers said that they would give them a merit if they make him really laugh.  My son went in with this at the end of his class with the teacher:

There is a thief in this class.  Someone stole my copy of Microsoft 365.  I will hunt you down and find you.  You have my Word!

After a beat:

You didn't like that joke?  Well, I had one about paper, but it was tear-able.  

After a beat:

Listen, I was going to try a joke about pizza, but it was too cheesy.  

He got a merit.  I assume this was based on the delivery and not the quality of the jokes.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BastillePark said:

The Washington Post referring to Diane Feinstein as a "centrist stalwart". :rofl2:

How about people get out of Congress or the presidency before they die from old age?

I wish people would be more kind towards her legacy. She was a true forward thinking person. 

Today I laughed at the antics of a teenager. Ahh youth...........

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BigMontanaSKY said:

I wish people would be more kind towards her legacy. She was a true forward thinking person. 

Today I laughed at the antics of a teenager. Ahh youth...........

She was so forward thinking she voted along party lines more than 96% of the time. Ballotpedia

If the Washington Post and others truly believe she was a "centrist" what does that say about the state of this country's political parties?

22 hours ago, BastillePark said:

The Washington Post referring to Diane Feinstein as a "centrist stalwart". :rofl2:

How about people get out of Congress or the presidency before they die from old age?

1 minute ago, BastillePark said:

She was so forward thinking she voted along party lines more than 96% of the time. Ballotpedia

If the Washington Post and others truly believe she was a "centrist" what does that say about the state of this country's political parties?

I rarely agree with you. Who are you, how did you hack BastillePark's profile?

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

I rarely agree with you. Who are you, how did you hack BastillePark's profile?

We have our ways. :biggrin:  I just found it funny that someone thought she was a centrist. Not sure if that shows how goofy the media is or how goofy the political system is.