What is the furthest you have traveled for a RUSH show?

2004: Milan to Prague

2011: Milan to Glasgow

2012: Milan to New York (Newark and Brooklyn shows)

2013: Milan to London and Milan to Berlin

2015: Milan to New York (just for MSG show)

I've never flown to a show but I've driven quite a few miles, which is harder. 10 hours one way to Atlanta for the CA tour.

So far it's just been across the US--San Francisco to Florida.

This coming tour I think the farthest I'm going is San Francisco -> St Louis -> Austin -> SF.

As of today, the farthest I have travelled for a Rush show is Toronto from Delaware (CA tour). I've also seen shows at many nearby venues. For the upcoming tour though, I already have tickets and travel plans in place for opening night in Tulsa, Nawlins, Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle, and closing night in LA, as well as more local venues - Philly, Bristow and Newark, NJ.

I flew from San Diego, Ca to see Rush in Montreal for the S&A Tour...

We flew into New York on September 11, 2008 (which was surreal, emotional, honorable, etc. and a very, very quiet respectful approach and landing.

Then we flew into Burlington, Vermont to meet up with friends ...

And eventually drove the 2hrs. to Montreal.

The vacation was centered around Rush but we got to visit Vermont for a week, seeing the Ben & Jerry factory, Lake Champlain, Stowe Mountain, University of Vermont and my friends house on Mt. Elmore, where we saw a moose.

Stayed 3 days in Montreal, across the street from The Bell Centre, on the opening day for the Canadian's Hockey Club.

It was a great trip, spanning close to 4000 miles.

8.5 hours from southeast Ohio to the Meadowlands. Presto Tour. My wife and I were raised in NJ but went to college in Ohio and were living on campus at the time. So we drove straight to show and then home to see relatives. The in laws never knew went to the concert first. They thought we drove straight home. Aahh to be young again.....
  • Like 1

Every tour, my buddy and I travel somewhere to see Rush (as well as see as many shows as possible close to home!) More recently we also try to plan to see an MLB game as well.

Furthest: Orlando to Denver to see Rush at Red Rocks. We saw a game at Coors Field as well.

other trips that involved flights include:

Orlando to Montreal (no ball game)

Orlando to Manchester NH (CA opening night) - Fenway for a game

Orlando to Chicago - Wrigley for a game

Orlando to Scranton/Saratoga - visit Cooperstown

Orlando to Houston

Orlando to Virginia Beach

Orlando to Albany, NY (TFE opening night) and Buffalo

Albany to Hollywood, Florida (HYF tour) - wasn't main purpose of trip, but at age 17, driving my parents rental car to the show (along with my 15 year old sister) was classic.

This June, we are flying to Philly for the show and a Phillies game.

• Like 1

8.5 hours from southeast Ohio to the Meadowlands. Presto Tour. My wife and I were raised in NJ but went to college in Ohio and were living on campus at the time. So we drove straight to show and then home to see relatives. The in laws never knew went to the concert first. They thought we drove straight home. Aahh to be young again.....

Ohio University?

I think the farthest I've ever traveled for Rush is a couple of hours, by car. I've actually traveled much farther to see other bands- Grateful Dead and Black Crowes in particular. I once saw 17 Black Crowes shows over the course of a summer and fall tour, in 1996. I also went to San Francisco (2400 miles) to see them in December of 2009 when I was going out there to spread some of my sister's ashes. So that was a dual-purpose trip.

I saw the Grateful Dead quite a few times, mainly in the Midwest and the Southeast. But I also went to the Bay Area and saw them at Oakland Coliseum in February of '94, for the Chinese New Year run. Haha...I slept in my car. In Oakland. :o I would never do that today.

Most of the Rush shows I've seen have been in Cincinnati, but I've gone a couple of other places for them, too. (When they played in Dayton in 1992, I had to travel a whole six miles :P ).

I would really love to see them in Toronto on the R40 tour, but it's about an eight-hour drive, and would be quite expensive. I don't think I can see it happening.

Las Vegas. So East Coast to almost the West Coast.

I traveled more than 4000 miles to see Tool. Orlando to Paris. Of course, it was part of a family vacation. One of the best shows I've ever seen - Lateralus "pre-seminal" tour. The European crowd was actually there for the concert vs. the same show in the US where everyone was continually leaving to get beers, pee, talk on cell phone, etc. This was the show that really put me off of American concert crowds.
  • Like 1

August 18, 2010, San Diego to Red Rocks and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen at, easily, the most beautiful venue in North America. However, this June, I'm beating that record and headed to NYC for R40!
  • Like 1

No other band could get that many people to travel that far. Keep the stories coming. We have a whole new tour to make new stories.