Goodbye (Don't Respond if Not Thoughtful)

Mr. Not

I apologized to GG and she didn't seem to have a reaction to begin with so I'm pretty sure, unless she wants to speak up about something... That anymore bickering about any of this is simply dwelling on the past... Easy not to do on a Rush forum... Hard to do with one's personal life and tough to traumatic experiences.

Ya feel me dogs?

I for one HELLA feel you dog. Makes sense... Damn these haters all they eva do is BIIIIITCH... f**k dawg. I'm to chill for that. Pass me the blunt.

This behavior is only appropriate in the only spam thread, Kenneth. Please move this shit to there.

Good luck, see you soon. (don't you make a post like this every few months) :LOL:

I think this is my 2nd.

I know that this is my 2nd "goodbye I don't belong here" thread... Maybe not post in general though. You got me there I'm not so sure...

I'll embrace a false gangsta persona, and maybe spam this thread so it's fit-for-closing status is accelerated...

Ain't nothin' but love and weed comin' from me, ya dig?

So right after some decent people who were concerned about you had nice things to say, you want to spam this thread so that it's closed? Dude, think about what you're saying and doing. f**k it, I'll just tell you: it cheapens the sentiments of those thoughtful posts. If you want to close it, ask a mod or admin. Or just let it die naturally.

Mr IsNot, you have three good choices:

Stop posting in this thread and let it die a natural death.

Apologise and let the thread die a natural death

Apologise and ask a Mod to close the thread

Offer a brief and sincere apology for your unusually petulant behaviour, then ask a Mod to close the thread. ;)

Everyone has an off day, don't ruin your good name over it.

Edited by Tony R

Kenneth, I'm sorry your internship taught you nothing. I hope one day you will get the chance to walk in someone else's shoes.

Since I've been too harsh to be given any consideration regarding my personal experiences, and since if I do open up I will just continue to receive extremely discouraging hypocritical (notice: in the OP I am putting you in autistic person's shoes...) and simply false claims like this...

Which hilariously enough, makes you a bit of a hypocrite in your post. You ask others to see the other side of the coin when you yourself only argue from one perspective. Now for whatever reason you have chosen to sully your good name by acting childishly in this thread. Everyone have an off day from time to time and makes a stupid post.

I'll embrace a false gangsta persona, and maybe spam this thread so it's fit-for-closing status is accelerated...

So right after some decent people who were concerned about you had nice things to say, you want to spam this thread so that it's closed? Dude, think about what you're saying and doing. f**k it, I'll just tell you: it cheapens the sentiments of those thoughtful posts. If you want to close it, ask a mod or admin. Or just let it die naturally.

Why would anyone want to close The Rhyme Thread? :huh:

Kenneth, I'm sorry your internship taught you nothing. I hope one day you will get the chance to walk in someone else's shoes.

Since I've been too harsh to be given any consideration regarding my personal experiences, and since if I do open up I will just continue to receive extremely discouraging hypocritical (notice: in the OP I am putting you in autistic person's shoes...) and simply false claims like this...

Which hilariously enough, makes you a bit of a hypocrite in your post. You ask others to see the other side of the coin when you yourself only argue from one perspective. Now for whatever reason you have chosen to sully your good name by acting childishly in this thread. Everyone have an off day from time to time and makes a stupid post.

In this thread. And it's hardly an argument, it's a vent. Again, I've been in other perspectives and even to an extent experienced them (not at work, but in my personal life with a friend who periodically attacks his family) but here I was inconsiderate because I was fixated on myself.

Mr IsNot, you have three good choices:

Stop posting in this thread and let it die a natural death.

Apologise and let the thread die a natural death

Apologise and ask a Mod to close the thread

Offer a brief and sincere apology for your unusually petulant behaviour, then ask a Mod to close the thread. ;)

Everyone has an off day, don't ruin your good name over it.

Good call, both. I'm happy to see concerned, and otherwise generally kind posts coming from most ITT. Thanks to all of those. I'll ask an admin to close this, I think... Because otherwise this thread might take a while to die...

A final sorry, mainly to GG, and anyone and everyone who I disturbed or mislead. Thanks for the unconditionally well general reaction.

• Like 1

I apologized to GG and she didn't seem to have a reaction to begin with so I'm pretty sure, unless she wants to speak up about something... That anymore bickering about any of this is simply dwelling on the past... Easy not to do on a Rush forum... Hard to do with one's personal life and tough to traumatic experiences.

Ya feel me dogs?

I for one HELLA feel you dog. Makes sense... Damn these haters all they eva do is BIIIIITCH... f**k dawg. I'm to chill for that. Pass me the blunt.

Stay classy, Kenneth.

I'll ask an admin to close this, I think... Because otherwise I might have to start a new attention-sucking thread and talk about myself and my personal dysfunctions again and again and again.....ad naseum......

Fixed.

I'll ask an admin to close this, I think... Because otherwise I might have to start a new attention-sucking thread and talk about myself and my personal dysfunctions again and again and again.....ad naseum......

Fixed.

Holy shit - 6 pages? Giving captain attention exactly what he wants....

Actually, I'd really like for you two to shut up. :hi:

I did contact an admin to close this.

Edited by Mr. IsNot

Please don't close this thread, I'd like to see what the icon for 50000 posts is and if we keep it open MrIsNot's 50000th will be right here.
  • Like 1

Fixed.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: You wanted the attention, so you got it!

If you want the thread to die, then STOP reading it, and STOP posting. You should have never made it in the first place..... :bitchslap:

Fixed.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: You wanted the attention, so you got it!

If you want the thread to die, then STOP reading it, and STOP posting. You should have never made it in the first place..... :bitchslap:

Maybe he's really Brett Favre.

• Like 2

Please don't close this thread, I'd like to see what the icon for 50000 posts is and if we keep it open MrIsNot's 50000th will be right here.

Most of those 50,000 posts are in the spam thread - I'm not impressed.

• Like 1

Kenneth, you really should have written your OP for this thread, saved it on your computer, and come back to it in a few days to see if it was what you really wanted to say as well as do.
  • Like 2

I wish nothing but the best for Mr.IsNot/Kenneth and hope that he will consider this a hiatus. I think he brings a lot to the board. I think we all (well, most of us at least) bring a lot to the board and wouldn't want to lose his contributions.

:hug2: M.IN :hug2:

For you, I offer this poem that has always brought me inner peace. May it do the same for you.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others,even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata"

:heart:

:goodone:

Kenneth, you really should have written your OP for this thread, saved it on your computer, and come back to it in a few days to see if it was what you really wanted to say as well as do.

This is an excellent policy for all forms of anger-influenced communication!

• Like 1

Seems like this is pushing GAAC territory now. But I liked Taylor.

Really? That kid was the biggest tool.