Goodbye (Don't Respond if Not Thoughtful)

Mr. Not

goodbye threads are gay

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

not very sportsman like.

It's not very sportsman like.

that's what I said.

No it's what you typed.

Sportsperson***

Can't have the word "son" in there.

Sportshuman.

Ah shit...

It's a quote from a movie.

we're blending in another thread.

Guess the movie.

Guess?

It's from The Princess Bride.

Good answer.

and I'm graceful like a dancer.

Like Donner, Blitzen and Prancer.

My favorite Rush song is The Necromancer!

I'm not a Pisces, I'm a Cancer!

Stop rhyming, I mean it.

goodbye threads are gay

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

not very sportsman like.

that's what I said.

No it's what you typed.

Sportsperson***

Sportshuman.

Ah shit...

Guess the movie.

Guess?

Good answer.

I need a clean copy of Fancy Dancer

goodbye threads are gay

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

not very sportsman like.

that's what I said.

No it's what you typed.

Sportsperson***

Sportshuman.

Ah shit...

Guess the movie.

Guess?

Good answer.

Stop rhyming, I mean it.

Anybody want a peanut?

goodbye threads are gay

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

not very sportsman like.

that's what I said.

No it's what you typed.

Sportsperson***

Sportshuman.

Ah shit...

Guess the movie.

Guess?

Good answer.

Stop rhyming, I mean it.

Anybody want a peanut?

I'd much prefer Pizza Hut!

No offense intended here, but are the meds not working, MrIsNot? No reason to go blasting goodbyes in here as most of us including myself have no idea what the hell pissed you off to begin with. Open communication does work if you make an effort, eh?? Running away is NOT going to solve anything.....

:huh: ;)

No offense intended here, but are the meds not working, MrIsNot? No reason to go blasting goodbyes in here as most of us including myself have no idea what the hell pissed you off to begin with. Open communication does work if you make an effort, eh?? Running away is NOT going to solve anything.....

:huh: ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ
  • Like 1

Take life one day at a time. Its not an easy road for any of us. Best wishes to you and hang in there.

Nobody respects a fluffer.

Except maybe the fluffie. :LOL:

Anyone for some falafel?

I'd prefer a waffle!

How about a waffle on a falafel? Now that I think about it, that sounds rather awful.

I did not read beyond my 2nd, more respectful departure post. With that in mind, just PM me if there really is something you think I should know, I'll log back in here next Friday to check ones I get, if any.. Positive or negative it's fine by me... I get the feeling this obviously it isn't the last of me, but I do need to brush this website away from my life right now..

So I'm calling it a hiatus.

I did not read beyond my 2nd, more respectful departure post. With that in mind, just PM me if there really is something you think I should know, I'll log back in here next Friday to check ones I get, if any.. Positive or negative it's fine by me... I get the feeling this obviously it isn't the last of me, but I do need to brush this website away from my life right now..

So I'm calling it a hiatus.

So then...next Friday, you'll be calling your "Goodbye" thread something else? You'll be making up more melodrama to share with everyone? Maybe still ordering everyone to be "thoughtful"? :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Like 2

Just leaving a little note right here... The arrogance of people and their "you'll never understand" and their double standards... It makes me sick... I see it everywhere and this is just one less place where I should have to deal with it at all.

Mildly autistic to high functioning autistic (here you go, here's the spoiler I'm leaving you all with. Eat up! I promise you, whatever you respond with to this, I have already heard it... I've dealt with it all... Some of it's sickening, some understandable, some humane, but in any case I have dealt with it all so I prefer you not respond about it at all...) ones like I and less social, more strange, whatever the case, know much more than you'd think. And with this issue of "what to do about it", we're the ones suffering the most. I have no doubt. For a change, try on the shoes of a person who completely understands what's going on, but is dismissed. For us here in the middle of it all, we have to deal with a lot of condescension and dehumanization. Good enough is good enough, and it's been made clear to me that ever since my Junior year of high school, I'm good enough... In others I work with, I see definitive improvement in many. You can moan about a 14 year old shitting themselves, or you can approach it with optimism while doing what you can to help them gradually get better... You can be a selfish f**kface of a person and piss about how your son wasn't quite the way you wanted them to be, or you can not be a douche and approach him as a son.. Stop taking a broad disorder and instead of dismissing the lot as "f*cked", look at each individual. Stop murdering individuality, stop classifying different as diseased. In fact, I hardly see HFA as a barrier of any kind... So many I've known have questioned their own diagnosis and others' diagnoses. There's no doubt that like with ADHD, HFA is over diagnosed. With this in mind, why even bother with giving someone a label of "autistic" to begin with if it's so nominal? This is why I ignore and try and keep away from assessing myself in this way, or having anyone else do so... Sometimes I can't get around it, but yes.. Either way, because of real struggles and/or a complete farces that arrogant people placed on me, I have much more empathy than your average retard hating asshole.

What I'm saying here more than anything, is treat people on an equal level... Stop with the presumptions. That's all.

I'm 20 years old now... I'm doing other things with my life.. I have a different direction... One I can share with myself just fine. I'll miss some of you. But I have also transformed my room into a study and rid of all the musical instruments I can only dream of playing to my satisfaction. There's that. I'll miss TOST, I'll miss SOCN... I won't miss some other details though...

If I'm misunderstanding anything here, it's others' intents... I don't think I am however, I've seen otherwise. People go back on their word as well. I'm not too worried about it, maybe one day people will realize their wrongdoings and arrogance, maybe they won't... Maybe I'm making a mistake here, maybe not... I don't need people who are consciously unproductive though.

it's a f***ing messageboard. get over yourself.

• Like 3

Simplicity, truth and beauty in a simple sentence. Well said.

• Like 1

FWIW, when people leave in dramatic fashion by announcing it, there's always a backlash. I hope that there aren't negative posts, but if there are, just know that's par for the course.

I sincerely wish I had been wrong about this. Seriously people, he really didn't say anything bad, is it necessary to jump on people every time they decide to announce they're leaving and are a tad dramatic? I could understand if he was a troll or being really negative, but that's just not the case here. Anyway...

• Like 3

I have absolutely no idea what's brought this on, Mr. IsNot, but I for one wouldn't want to see you leave.

:hug2:

Me neither. :hug2: :rose:

Just leaving a little note right here... The arrogance of people and their "you'll never understand" and their double standards... It makes me sick... I see it everywhere and this is just one less place where I should have to deal with it at all.

Mildly autistic to high functioning autistic (here you go, here's the spoiler I'm leaving you all with. Eat up! I promise you, whatever you respond with to this, I have already heard it... I've dealt with it all... Some of it's sickening, some understandable, some humane, but in any case I have dealt with it all so I prefer you not respond about it at all...) ones like I and less social, more strange, whatever the case, know much more than you'd think. And with this issue of "what to do about it", we're the ones suffering the most. I have no doubt. For a change, try on the shoes of a person who completely understands what's going on, but is dismissed. For us here in the middle of it all, we have to deal with a lot of condescension and dehumanization. Good enough is good enough, and it's been made clear to me that ever since my Junior year of high school, I'm good enough... In others I work with, I see definitive improvement in many. You can moan about a 14 year old shitting themselves, or you can approach it with optimism while doing what you can to help them gradually get better... You can be a selfish f**kface of a person and piss about how your son wasn't quite the way you wanted them to be, or you can not be a douche and approach him as a son.. Stop taking a broad disorder and instead of dismissing the lot as "f*cked", look at each individual. Stop murdering individuality, stop classifying different as diseased. In fact, I hardly see HFA as a barrier of any kind... So many I've known have questioned their own diagnosis and others' diagnoses. There's no doubt that like with ADHD, HFA is over diagnosed. With this in mind, why even bother with giving someone a label of "autistic" to begin with if it's so nominal? This is why I ignore and try and keep away from assessing myself in this way, or having anyone else do so... Sometimes I can't get around it, but yes.. Either way, because of real struggles and/or a complete farces that arrogant people placed on me, I have much more empathy than your average retard hating asshole.

What I'm saying here more than anything, is treat people on an equal level... Stop with the presumptions. That's all.

I'm 20 years old now... I'm doing other things with my life.. I have a different direction... One I can share with myself just fine. I'll miss some of you. But I have also transformed my room into a study and rid of all the musical instruments I can only dream of playing to my satisfaction. There's that. I'll miss TOST, I'll miss SOCN... I won't miss some other details though...

If I'm misunderstanding anything here, it's others' intents... I don't think I am however, I've seen otherwise. People go back on their word as well. I'm not too worried about it, maybe one day people will realize their wrongdoings and arrogance, maybe they won't... Maybe I'm making a mistake here, maybe not... I don't need people who are consciously unproductive though.

May want to send that in a PM, otherwise he may not see this. ;)

May want to send that in a PM, otherwise he may not see this. ;)

He probably realized (or knew) that saying "Don't respond unless it's thoughtful" would get him nothing but thoughtless derailing.

He probably realized (or knew) that saying "Don't respond unless it's thoughtful" would get him nothing but thoughtless derailing.

Or he actually thought that he could control how people would respond.

"I'm on stage, you're MY audience, and you DON'T get to heckle me!! " :crazy: