Popular Artists you just don't like

Beyonce.

ever live performance is Wailing passed off as singing. can't write much beyond clubbing and hating men.

Although she did change on the new record. she went from hating men to hating one man, lol

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

She looks uncoordinated as hell when she dances.

lol. i know. Greatest live performer...........Yea if you like spastic stripper dancing and scream therapy. lol

Mick

I hate Beyonce. Also, it took 6 people to write her irritating song "Girls". It took one to write "The Sound of Silence".
  • Like 3

Beyonce.

ever live performance is Wailing passed off as singing. can't write much beyond clubbing and hating men.

Although she did change on the new record. she went from hating men to hating one man, lol

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

lol. i know. Greatest live performer...........Yea if you like spastic stripper dancing and scream therapy. lol

Mick

I hate Beyonce. Also, it took 6 people to write her irritating song "Girls". It took one to write "The Sound of Silence".

odd comparison.......but six people to Bohemian Rhapsody's one.

says something bad and awful.

Mick

• Like 1

Beyonce.

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

Mick

I prefer Girls. Songwriting numbers means nothing if your preference for the finished product is the one with the majority.

I also prefer Disturbed's cover of Silence to the original.

Beyonce.

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

Mick

I prefer Girls. Songwriting numbers means nothing if your preference for the finished product is the one with the majority.

actually my point is it six people to write a song that awful, lol

if it was good ok then, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Beyonce.

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

Mick

Mick

oh you said that, lol

pay attention mick, lol

• Like 1

Beyonce.

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

Mick

Mick

You could be referring to the Destiny's Child song Girls, or her own somg Run The World (Girls). Both are great to my ears and I am glad it took six people to write whichever one of those songs you are referring too.

Easy to slate those you hate. But I love her work and those two songs are fan favourites for good reason.

Beyonce.

Mick

Here's some heresy, too.

Mick

Mick

You could be referring to the Destiny's Child song Girls, or her own somg Run The World (Girls). Both are great to my ears and I am glad it took six people to write whichever one of those songs you are referring too.

Easy to slate those you hate. But I love her work and those two songs are fan favourites for good reason.

I was referring to Run the World.

Then someone please explain Rhianna. Her songs make me want to listen to Concrete being broken.

I love her.

But...

Her music is definitely easy to hate. I just like pop music and cannot deny she is one of the few modern artists whose singles satisfy me...until recently...

Then someone please explain Rhianna. Her songs make me want to listen to Concrete being broken.

I love her.

But...

Her music is definitely easy to hate. I just like pop music and cannot deny she is one of the few modern artists whose singles satisfy me...until recently...

Work work work work work, etc

I Want to like her she seems like a nice person but, no.

• Like 1

I love her.

But...

That song...yikes!

I love her.

But...

Why do you hate Bahamians?

I love her.

But...

Why do you hate Bahamians?

I love her accent, which she uses broadly here and there on other tracks.

But that song is BAD! lol!

Def Leppard...

Candy ass bubble gum garbage.

Def Leppard...

I have to agree here. I love bands like Foreigner, Toto, Bon Jovi and even Ratt but I find Def Leppard incredibly boring and in all honesty, I think they are one of the worst commercially successful bands of all time.

Def Leppard...

I have to agree here. I love bands like Foreigner, Toto, Bon Jovi and even Ratt but I find Def Leppard incredibly boring and in all honesty, I think they are one of the worst commercially successful bands of all time.

I like their first two albums, when they rocked, and were there alongside Maiden and Saxon at the forefront of the NWOBHM in the early 80's.

After that...not so much

• Like 3

Def Leppard...

I like their first two albums, when they rocked, and were there alongside Maiden and Saxon at the forefront of the NWOBHM in the early 80's.

After that...not so much

Each to their own...but Saxon and especially Maiden are in a different league altogether...

• Like 1

Def Leppard...

After that...not so much

Each to their own...but Saxon and especially Maiden are in a different league altogether...

Well, I did just say that I only liked the first two albums, whereas with Saxon and Maiden, I love pretty much everything they've done ;) so, I agree with you Edited by Your_Lion

Def Leppard...

After that...not so much

Well, I did just say that I only liked the first two albums, whereas with Saxon and Maiden, I love pretty much everything they've done ;) so, I agree with you

Oh I know I was referring to the quality of those first two albums against early Saxon and Maiden haha!

Really am not a fan...even though they are not far off other bands I like.

Def Leppard...

After that...not so much

Well, I did just say that I only liked the first two albums, whereas with Saxon and Maiden, I love pretty much everything they've done ;) so, I agree with you

Oh I know I was referring to the quality of those first two albums against early Saxon and Maiden haha!

Saxon was never very good - an average band that came in at a exciting time ... In other words, they rode the coattails of a lot of bands, early Def Leppard being one ..

That said, after the first few albums, Def Lep became something very unfortunate

Def Leppard...

After that...not so much

Saxon was never very good - an average band that came in at a exciting time ... In other words, they rode the coattails of a lot of bands, early Def Leppard being one ..

That said, after the first few albums, Def Lep became something very unfortunate

I've always thought that about Saxon too. Never understood the praise that they got from some when they're pretty much Judas Priest with half the talent. Whenever i've heard a Saxon song I always think that Priest did this much much better.

Edited by J2112YYZ