Popular Artists you just don't like

The Black Keys

The hype seems to come only from people who think Coldplay are a pioneering band...dreadfully boring and bland blues rock.

• Like 1

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Nope. Give the first three albums a close listen. Then give the 1997 album a spin. It might not be your cup of tea, but bland generic party rock it ain't. Leave that to all the Van Halen knock offs from the 1980s.

• Like 1

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Nope. Give the first three albums a close listen. Then give the 1997 album a spin. It might not be your cup of tea, but bland generic party rock it ain't. Leave that to all the Van Halen knock offs from the 1980s.

in your opinion........bland as hell to me.......not bad.......just bland.

Mick

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Ah, the old "opinion" response. Anyway, I pointed out it might not be your cup of tea. Calling a band bland is your prerogative but I think Cheap Trick is much more diverse than your giving them credit for. They never sat still for long.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

No he was right. It's bland generic party rock.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Ah, the old "opinion" response. Anyway, I pointed out it might not be your cup of tea. Calling a band bland is your prerogative but I think Cheap Trick is much more diverse than your giving them credit for. They never sat still for long.

A lot of bands you don't like deserve a lot more credit than you give theme.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

OK. How is this, I give Bon Jovi props for milking every musical trend during its tenure. Unimaginatively, I might add.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

OK. How is this, I give Bon Jovi props for milking every musical trend during its tenure. Unimaginatively, I might add.

Nah its all good. I like Cheap Trick. I don't expect you to like Bon Jovi.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

what the hell else do you want me say it is my opinion.

and your opinion is their diverse.

see we both have them, lol

Mick

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

Preach

• Like 1

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

Opinions aren't reliable. Opinions aren't set in stone. An opinion can be a lazy reason to defend something. Believe it or not, I have changed an opinion from time to time when it is challenged or disputed or debated.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

Opinions aren't reliable. Opinions aren't set in stone. An opinion can be a lazy reason to defend something. Believe it or not, I have changed an opinion from time to time when it is challenged or disputed or debated.

But it's not up to you to change it for someone else if they still stand by their feelings.

There is nothing innovative or unique or remarkable about Cheap Trick. They are just a good radio band.

• Like 1

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

yes but you don't have to talk down to people on them.

they just makes you look like an asshole.

Mick

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

Mick

This.

It's got under my skin as well.

I've tried to let it slide but...no I can't.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

But it's not up to you to change it for someone else if they still stand by their feelings.

There is nothing innovative or unique or remarkable about Cheap Trick. They are just a good radio band.

Ah, the feelings defense. It's as unreliable as the opinions defense! Let's not hurt any "feelings", shall we. Let's make TRF one big safe space.

I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. I'm just debating, arguing and defending my perspective on popular music, sometimes seriously and sometimes sarcastically. After all, what the point of a forum? Let's go all out, unless a line is crossed, of course.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

Mick

Have I talked down to anyone? I don't recall throwing any personal insults or questioning anyone's intelligence?

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Hey, look, it's the Dick Brothers dropping in to once again take a dump on someone's favorite band! :cheerleader:

Geez, you two... :LOL:

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

Ah, the feelings defense. It's as unreliable as the opinions defense! Let's not hurt any "feelings", shall we. Let's make TRF one big safe space.

I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. I'm just debating, arguing and defending my perspective on popular music, sometimes seriously and sometimes sarcastically. After all, what the point of a forum? Let's go all out, unless a line is crossed, of course.

You really are annoying and I don't care if you throw that back in my face

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Hey, look, it's the Dick Brothers dropping in to once again take a dump on someone's favorite band! :cheerleader:

Geez, you two... :LOL:

Actually I've said they are a good band.

I like them.

Cheap Trick

Bland generic party rock

Mick

Mick

Mick

You really are annoying and I don't care if you throw that back in my face

Am I annoying or are your feelings hurt?

Actually this a popular artists you don't like thread......i was merely posting one.

i apologise for speaking.

Mick

So, post bands you don't like and expect no push back? Again, what's the point? Damn opinions and feelings always getting in the way. ;)