Babycat

She's no gypsy

She's Rush Caption Queen

Let me tell you before she starts

No gypsy

Guaranteed, you'll

laugh so hard your sides split apart

Happy anniversary Jamie

(with apologies to Pete Townshend, Tina Turner and Tommy 1022.gif rofl3.gif )

WOW! Thank you so much everyone and an extra thank you to babycat for making the thread.

I've enjoyed reading through the messages. You guys are the best! TRF is such an awesome community.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Well done Janie! trink39.gif wub.gif

This must mean you're older now, but I like an older woman who somehow looks hotter than the young filly she used to be, with the firmer more athletic body, the propensity to wear shiny leather gear in mundane situations like shopping in the mall, the new gymnastic style of taking your clothes off, the insane new kinky sex philosophy often involving industrial appliances and huge state of the art workshops, the new career as a violent costumed crime fighter who unmasks herself nightly but cleverly only reveals another mask underneath and finally the nights of running around the park in a raincoat gathering a new reputation as a dynamic female flasher of exotic origin!

cool10.gif ph34r.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Janie,

Your posts are like barbecue pork kebabs: tasty, mouth-watering, juicy bits that are often exotic. I can't think of anyone on here that doesn't want to greedily gobble them all up. common001.gif

http://www.foodandwine.com/images/sys/fw200706_porkkebabs.jpg

Thanks for sharing all your fun thoughts these past 4 years. trink39.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 5 2012, 01:51 PM)
Well done Janie! trink39.gif wub.gif

This must mean you're older now, but I like an older woman who somehow looks hotter than the young filly she used to be, with the firmer more athletic body, the propensity to wear shiny leather gear in mundane situations like shopping in the mall, the new gymnastic style of taking your clothes off, the insane new kinky sex philosophy often involving industrial appliances and huge state of the art workshops, the new career as a violent costumed crime fighter who unmasks herself nightly but cleverly only reveals another mask underneath and finally the nights of running around the park in a raincoat gathering a new reputation as a dynamic female flasher of exotic origin!

cool10.gif ph34r.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Pat, only you could say, "Happy Anniversary" in 115 crazy, sex-filled, bizarre scenario words. You make TRF a special place! smile.gif