HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Janie!

Babycat

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 5 2012, 08:23 PM)
Janie,
Your posts are like barbecue pork kebabs: tasty, mouth-watering, juicy bits that are often exotic. I can't think of anyone on here that doesn't want to greedily gobble them all up. common001.gif
http://www.foodandwine.com/images/sys/fw200706_porkkebabs.jpg

Thanks for sharing all your fun thoughts these past 4 years. trink39.gif

You've always been a special TRF friend to me. I enjoy your posts too. I truly hope that some day, we'll meet and go on a food tour somewhere and I don't care where that place is! You're one of the good ones. smile.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jan 5 2012, 09:15 PM)
bncegrn.gif Happy Anni 4 Janie - hope Alex sends you a card! biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif

laugh.gif I am SO surprised!!! You are the first person to mention Alex!

And, yeah, he better damn well send me a card. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 6 2012, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 5 2012, 08:23 PM)
Janie,
Your posts are like barbecue pork kebabs: tasty, mouth-watering, juicy bits that are often exotic. I can't think of anyone on here that doesn't want to greedily gobble them all up.  common001.gif
http://www.foodandwine.com/images/sys/fw200706_porkkebabs.jpg

Thanks for sharing all your fun thoughts these past 4 years.  trink39.gif

You've always been a special TRF friend to me. I enjoy your posts too. I truly hope that some day, we'll meet and go on a food tour somewhere and I don't care where that place is! You're one of the good ones. smile.gif

wub.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

Dear Janie-

If anyone on this forum is as rock-star as The Boys themselves, its you. From your humor to your warmth to your wit...a pleasure to see you here always!

and Alex cannot send you a card, as I have stripped and hog-tied him and am feeding him oysters until he is appropriately ready to be shipped to you.

Carry on.

wink.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jan 6 2012, 11:02 AM)
Dear Janie-
If anyone on this forum is as rock-star as The Boys themselves, its you.  From your humor to your warmth to your wit...a pleasure to see you here always!

and Alex cannot send you a card, as I have stripped and hog-tied him and am feeding him oysters until he is appropriately ready to be shipped to you.

Carry on.

wink.gif

I can share Al. Besides, once he goes Janie, he won't go... plainie. IDK. laugh.gif

Your words were a touching sentiment though. I remember all of your posts from when I was pregnant with Connor (can you believe that was over two years ago!?). TRF has been a wonderful ride and pure enjoyment to "meet" other Rush fans from all over the world.

I wish I were more centrally located because it would be so nice to meet up with TRF members more often.

Thanks again Queen! biggrin.gif

Edited by Janie