last movie you watched

sonicjams

GOTG Vol 2

Even better the first one. So much fun and a great 70s soundtrack yet again.

Good to hear. It opens here next weekend. I'll check it out then. I just rewatched part 1 the other day for a refresher

Same here but replace movie with soundtrack since I listened to both soundtracks hours before the movie.

I watched Vertigo with the Lad and, while the story is compelling, it dragged a lot more than I remember. As a whole, it doesn't quite measure up to Rear Window, Psycho, Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, or To Catch a Thief.

What I remember as well. The OCD daughter couldn't tolerate blood in movies for awhile in Jr. High (not implying the same about your son ) so Psycho was out but we watched several of the others also! What was funny was that she then had fun telling her friends in film critic language- "suspenseful movies can be scarier than movies where they show everything!" :LOL:

• Like 1

http://cdn1us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/2016/10/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-poster.jpg?itok=3QtPr673

Loved it!

I love that poster!

• Like 2

http://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/The-Sword-in-the-Stone-Cover-Art.jpg

A family favourite here!

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

Loved it. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one.

Any problems with any of the characterizations?

I liked the first one BUT I had an issue with how different Yondu was from the comic. I wanted Yondu but I got Merle Dixon. WTF?!

It doesn't start here until Friday.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I liked the first one BUT I had an issue with how different Yondu was from the comic. I wanted Yondu but I got Merle Dixon. WTF?!

Mantis is flying around with Ego is this...that was kind of weird. Her is a bit off too. Those are very minor to me though. Yondu is the big one, but I actually like blue Merle. And at least he has his fin in this. :LOL:

Mantis is flying around with Ego is this...that was kind of weird. Her is a bit off too. Those are very minor to me though. Yondu is the big one, but I actually like blue Merle. And at least he has his fin in this. :LOL:

The Yondu thing in part 1 bothered me enough to the point where I couldn't grade it an "A-" or higher. It'd get a B+ because everything else was a lot of fun.

Plus, Yondu needed his bow! What the hell?! Yondu without a bow is on par with Hawkeye without a bow or Captain America without a shield!

Smokey and The Bandit...that movie is solid country GOLD! Jackie Gleason is amazing and hilarious as Sherriff Buford T. Justice.

Classic. I saw that recently too.

• Like 1

Inferno with Tom Hanks. I give it a B+.

Felicity Jones is so delicious in this film. :drool: