last movie you watched

sonicjams

Fantastic Beasts. I'm not quite sure what I think yet. I think I'm going to watch it again before I really form an opinion. On first viewing I didn't really like the character of Newt. I think they carried the shyness thing too far. He needed to be a little more articulate.

I want to agree but I think he was perfect for the role and, like Harry Potter, he's a fairly tame character surrounded by bigger personalities.

My favourite movie of last year by far!

I think the biggest complaint I have about him is that he mumbles and he puts his head down when he talks, which makes it worse. When I watched the extras on the DVD he's much more articulate in person.

he mumbles in every single role i've watched him in. i've gotten used to him. but the lady near me the first time i saw this film was.....after every line like.......what'd he say, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Fantastic Beasts. I'm not quite sure what I think yet. I think I'm going to watch it again before I really form an opinion. On first viewing I didn't really like the character of Newt. I think they carried the shyness thing too far. He needed to be a little more articulate.

I want to agree but I think he was perfect for the role and, like Harry Potter, he's a fairly tame character surrounded by bigger personalities.

My favourite movie of last year by far!

I think the biggest complaint I have about him is that he mumbles and he puts his head down when he talks, which makes it worse. When I watched the extras on the DVD he's much more articulate in person.

he mumbles in every single role i've watched him in. i've gotten used to him. but the lady near me the first time i saw this film was.....after every line like.......what'd he say, lol

Mick

Maybe me being English I never noticed this...the accent and performance was great from my perspective but I have to say this role was written for him. Everything else I've seen him in annoyed me.

• Like 2

Rogue One.

this movie has fallen way off for me.

Great climax but the film is just BORING.

TFA is way better IMO.

Mick

I loved this and I can't stand Star Wars lmao

• Like 1

I went in with zero expectations and much to my surprise, I kinda dug it.

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/suicide-squad-harley-quinn-poster.jpg

Edited by Rushman14

I went in with zero expectations and much to my surprise, I kinda dug it.

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/suicide-squad-harley-quinn-poster.jpg

That's just Margot Robbie's perfect ass influencing you. That movie was crap.

:P

This movie was kinda good, I liked it.

small_2c4763ac55846dfcc57aaa93f1175904-HUSH_Poster-691x1024.jpg

I thought the premise was exceptional, and the execution well above average. Finally! A slasher flick with characters you want to see win!

I thought the premise was exceptional, and the execution well above average. Finally! A slasher flick with characters you want to see win!

Yup. Do you know any similar ones (that is made as good as this one)?

• Like 1

Funny Games (original language or English remake...both are amazing)

Eden Lake

The Strangers

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Thanks for that, I will see if I can find them. And if I do, I will let you know what I think about them!

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Thanks for that, I will see if I can find them. And if I do, I will let you know what I think about them!

Awesome!

Eden Lake left me shaken lol it's set in a part of the UK that isn't too far off some of the areas I live near. 9/10

Funny Games is a work of art and one of the most clever movies ever made. Makes you think. Both get a 10/10

The Strangers is good. Not great. In my opinion. 7/10

The first Purge is sort of comparable. The sequels too. But they...are...throwaway at best.

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

Eden Lake left me shaken lol it's set in a part of the UK that isn't too far off some of the areas I live near. 9/10

Funny Games is a work of art and one of the most clever movies ever made. Makes you think. Both get a 10/10

The first Purge is sort of comparable. The sequels too. But they...are...throwaway at best.

The only movie I found of these you recommended was Funny Games. So I will watch that either tonight or tomorrow and then I will let you know what I think about it.

And I have seen the both Purge movies. I liked the first one but not the second one.

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

The only movie I found of these you recommended was Funny Games. So I will watch that either tonight or tomorrow and then I will let you know what I think about it.

And I have seen the both Purge movies. I liked the first one but not the second one.

Looking forward to your verdict!

• Like 1

Road to Rio with Bing Crosby and Bob Hope. Funny movie I've never gotten around to watching. I need to find this entire series.
  • Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

I just watched the movie:

be5fac5bc76475b89e0f907a804b1ab6.jpg

And I must say I liked it very much even tho it was very odd and different kind of movie.

It was very different that for once the bad guys won. They killed the whole family. And I liked that the leader of the bad guys talked to the camera (to us that is watching). And when the wife killed the other guy with the gun, the leader just took the TV remote and rewinded back the movie, and then she failed taking the gun, that was a bit odd, first I thought it was something wrong with my internet. And then it just ended with them going to the next family to "borrow" some more eggs! Some crazy guys there...

I give it a 8 out of 10 points. Thank you Segue for telling me about this movie!

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

And I must say I liked it very much even tho it was very odd and different kind of movie.

It was very different that for once the bad guys won. They killed the whole family. And I liked that the leader of the bad guys talked to the camera (to us that is watching). And when the wife killed the other guy with the gun, the leader just took the TV remote and rewinded back the movie, and then she failed taking the gun, that was a bit odd, first I thought it was something wrong with my internet. And then it just ended with them going to the next family to "borrow" some more eggs! Some crazy guys there...

I give it a 8 out of 10 points. Thank you Segue for telling me about this movie!

I think the idea of the movie is to challenge the viewer to think about what they find entertaining.

It raises many moral questions and I have to say, it made me think a lot about what I feel comfortable calling "entertainment".

It is also a genuinely great movie!

Did you see the original or the shot for shot English remake?

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

I think the idea of the movie is to challenge the viewer to think about what they find entertaining.

It raises many moral questions and I have to say, it made me think a lot about what I feel comfortable calling "entertainment".

Yeah. One thing that I was noticing as well was that you never get to see when...

They was fighting. They always moved the camera away then. So that was another thing that was a bit different with this movie.

And Im not sure which one I saw. The movie was released 2007 and the full name of the movie was Funny Games U.S. So I guess it was the original one?

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

Yeah. One thing that I was noticing as well was that you never get to see when...

They was fighting. They always moved the camera away then. So that was another thing that was a bit different with this movie.

And Im not sure which one I saw. The movie was released 2007 and the full name of the movie was Funny Games U.S. So I guess it was the original one?

Was it in English?

Both are equal. No real changes and no Hollywood makeover.

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

Was it in English?

You wondering if it was British english or american english?

• Like 1

Eden Lake

The Strangers

Awesome!

Was it in English?

You wondering if it was British english or american english?

The original I think was in German. Then the same director a while later made a shot for shot English remake. Both are equal but I just looked it up you saw his remake.

I am glad you enjoyed it! It's rarely spoken of nowadays but a while back it was a real favourite.

If you can stomach thought provoking horror, try Martyrs (the French original, the remake is poor).

• Like 1