last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://www.horrorexpress.com/movie-images/the-thing/the-thing-poster-2.jpg

Probably been close to 30 years since I've last seen this. Forgot the B-movie effects...but I guess it wasn't B back in '82.

It's still an excellent movie though. The paranoia and claustrophobia are still present.

• Like 1

I watched Defiance.

Excellent world war 2 drama, but it wasn't as moving as I felt it ought to have been.

• Like 2

I also saw an excellent anime called The Children Who Chase Lost Voices. Not quite as brilliant as a Miyazaki film story wise, but animation wise it was on a level every bit as grand as Studio Ghibli.

8/10

• Like 1

"DEADPOOL"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Movies-%20TV/Movie-%20DEADPOOL.jpg

This arrived ON MY BIRTHDAY, SUNDAY! Hilarious, and GREAT!!!

• Like 1

Buddy and I hit this yesterday. Didn't remember a thing about the original, so it was "new".

The_Jungle_Book_(2016).jpg

So, did you like it?

Shrek.

We were playing it at work today. Everyone in the store sang along to "All Star" right after the movie started. xD

(Working at a movie store during its last few weeks in business has its perks. We can play what we want on the TV's at work now. I'm bringing a Rush DVD tomorrow :D)

• Like 2

Shrek.

We were playing it at work today. Everyone in the store sang along to "All Star" right after the movie started. xD

(Working at a movie store during its last few weeks in business has its perks. We can play what we want on the TV's at work now. I'm bringing a Rush DVD tomorrow :D)

Nice! What DVD?

Shrek.

Nice! What DVD?

I think I've decided on R30.

• Like 1