last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Jungle Book

I loved every second of this!

• Like 1

http://images.lpcdn.ca/641x427/201411/04/927880-jimi-all-is-by-my.jpg

Not exactly sure what this flick wanted to say or do. Performances are decent enough though.

It did receive some criticism for not being accurate in regards to some personal relationships that are depicted.

• Like 1

Fist of Legend. Classic Jet Li and one of the best martial arts fighting movies I've seen.

The Jungle Book

The new one?

Yeah! I saw it last night

The Jungle Book

The new one?

Yeah! I saw it last night

It looks great. And everything I've heard or read has been great too.

It was absolutely great for the children who came with us. They loved it (surely that is the most important thing with a film like this?). But on top of that, every adult loved it and everyone stayed for the end credits in a packed cinema.

Just a wonderful, beautiful action packed retelling of a familiar Disney tale, but it has been done so in a very refreshing and bold way.

Best Disney live action remake yet.

• Like 2

http://deskofbrian.com/wp-content/uploads/Monsters-Poster.jpg

Was expecting (and wanting) action packed popcorn fluff with bad dialogue and predictable stupidity [see also: ID4]. Instead, I got socio-political commentary with the occasional giant alien with tentacles in the background. It's not actually bad, it's just not what I thought it'd be.

Was expecting (and wanting) action packed popcorn fluff with bad dialogue and predictable stupidity [see also: ID4]. Instead, I got socio-political commentary with the occasional giant alien with tentacles in the background. It's not actually bad, it's just not what I thought it'd be.

I expected the same as you. I found it boring the first time (a case of unfounded expectations), but enjoyed it the second time (I knew what was coming and decided to try it again when in the mood).

I have yet to see the sequel.

• Like 1

I expected the same as you. I found it boring the first time (a case of unfounded expectations), but enjoyed it the second time (I knew what was coming and decided to try it again when in the mood).

I have yet to see the sequel.

Hadn't even known there was a sequel. But I just read some bad reviews on it + it got 19% on RottenTomatoes. I might watch it. :LOL:

Minions. 5 minutes in it was overkill.

I love animaton.

I hate that whole entire franchise.

I love animaton.

I thought the first movie was kind of cute. Second was not nearly as good as the first. This was just too much.

I love animaton.

I thought the first movie was kind of cute. Second was not nearly as good as the first. This was just too much.

Its odd because I love the equally trashy Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs films (honestly I have no idea why but they are on my hyperactive wavelength), but Despicable Me just...annoys the hell out of me.

I preferred Megamind from Dreamworks.

I am such a big kid haha!

I love animaton.

Its odd because I love the equally trashy Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs films (honestly I have no idea why but they are on my hyperactive wavelength), but Despicable Me just...annoys the hell out of me.

I've seen Megamind. Not bad but kind of forgettable. Everyone needs to keep their internal child alive. Keeps you young.

I love animaton.

I've seen Megamind. Not bad but kind of forgettable. Everyone needs to keep their internal child alive. Keeps you young.

I really liked Megamind because it felt a bit like a throwback to those cheesy 80's kiddy sci-fi films like Flight Of The Navigator and others...just silly harmless fun.

• Like 1