last movie you watched

sonicjams

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 17 2012, 11:36 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 17 2012, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 17 2012, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 16 2012, 08:12 PM)
The Grey

Shit I just finished this one to. Worth watching, but felt dragged out a bit. Could have ended 20-30 minutes earlier.

Plus they stole a song from the movie Ink.

I agree but good movie overall

Yeah, it makes it a lot better if you know nothing about how wolves actually behave... I found myself laughing a lot during the movie... I know I shouldn't have been

I can tell you that from the point of view of a survival expert that that movie was utter crap. These guys just made mistake after mistake and pretty much died of their own stupidity. I mean, there were abundant trees and it didn't even occur to them to make spears?!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 18 2012, 07:55 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 17 2012, 11:36 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 17 2012, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 17 2012, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 16 2012, 08:12 PM)
The Grey

Shit I just finished this one to. Worth watching, but felt dragged out a bit. Could have ended 20-30 minutes earlier.

Plus they stole a song from the movie Ink.

I agree but good movie overall

Yeah, it makes it a lot better if you know nothing about how wolves actually behave... I found myself laughing a lot during the movie... I know I shouldn't have been

I can tell you that from the point of view of a survival expert that that movie was utter crap. These guys just made mistake after mistake and pretty much died of their own stupidity. I mean, there were abundant trees and it didn't even occur to them to make spears?!

I knew I wasn't alone smile.gif

watched this on Netflix the other night. pretty bad.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RcLPMYh2rBQ/TchHyG02QfI/AAAAAAAADbo/ukeyP6fKi50/s1600/the-car1.jpg

watched Justin Timberlake in a movie called "In Time". Cool premise, lousy execution, director ignored the story's possibilities.

disappointed

The Haunting (1963)

Superb in every sense of the word; and incredibly scary too; and so much better than the 1999 remake

The Debt...a film about capturing a NAZI surgeon sadist. Worth seeing once. Quirky.

...and...

War Horse. Worth watching again.

The re-release of "Jaws" to the cinemas!

Can't believe this is almost 40 years old, but still packs a hell of a punch! Who needs CGI?

Contagion. Not much you can do with this genre. Pretty straight forward disease story...too many shots of door handles.

I give it 4 schla03.gif 's

QUOTE (goose @ Jun 21 2012, 10:23 PM)
The Debt...a film about capturing a NAZI surgeon sadist. Worth seeing once. Quirky.

...and...

War Horse. Worth watching again.

Saw both of those recently myself.

Saw Brave today. The movie flew by.

QUOTE (goose @ Jun 22 2012, 04:11 PM)
Contagion. Not much you can do with this genre. Pretty straight forward disease story...too many shots of door handles.

I give it 4 schla03.gif 's

Good movie though. Loved the end in how it all started. Pretty scary

QUOTE (hunter @ Jun 22 2012, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (goose @ Jun 21 2012, 10:23 PM)
The Debt...a film about capturing a NAZI surgeon sadist.  Worth seeing once.  Quirky.

...and...

War Horse.  Worth watching again.

Saw both of those recently myself.

Saw Brave today. The movie flew by.

What did you think of The Debt? I wasn't too keen on the ending...up to that I really enjoyed it.