What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Babysiting to get The Big Money

:musicnote: Big Money Goes Around The World :musicnote: ;)

Big money goes around the world

Big money take a cruise

Big money leave a mighty wake

Big money leave a bruise

Big money make a million dreams

Big money spin big deals

Big money make a mighty head

Big money spin big wheels

:musicnote: :haz: :musicnote:

Edited by Surrender74

Wow !! And thoughtful, articulate posts they were, too! (Except maybe the Dodgers ones . . . .:D ) May I be the first to wish you-

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert: Congratulations !!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

Wow !! And thoughtful, articulate posts they were, too! (Except maybe the Dodgers ones . . . . :D ) May I be the first to wish you-

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert: Congratulations !!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Among the 40,000 are some 20,000 of these: :LOL:

I FINALLY GOT MY SUNDOG:RESURRECTION Game Beta up and running! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! (back to playing!!!)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

Breathing

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

Talking to Goose on the phone. Such a pleasant and generous spirit. Not to mention, one of the few men in the world that can claim an entry into the Guinness Book of World records. His accomplishment? Eating 150 hard boiled eggs while submersed in dog urine.

He's coming to Goatnut, TN to tour the Yukon Blade Grinder HQ's, camp in my backyard, and watch his boy make new friends with my progeny. His time on Tombstone Mountain will be one to remember during the peak of an Appalachian autumn.

Always nice when I reflect on our time together in Seattle for that briefest of moments. Now we'll make new memories!

Made my day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygLzeNMiDI

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 4

I found this vinyl record online in a really good condition. It is Lita Ford debut album Out For Blood. And this version was banned because of the blood on the cover. So they had to make a new cover and release it again. Ofcourse I already have the new version, but its not as rare as this one.

R-5683451-1399825816-2355.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Zu Zu
  • Like 2

I found that '55 Chevy Customizing Kit by Monogram on E-bay and purchased it! It had been partially built, and all the stuff was dutifully documented but I can UNBUILD a model as well as I can Build one! The one I built in the late '60s I didn't build in the Futuristic way with the bubble top, I built it hot rod style. I've decided this will be the futuristic way. it's supposedly candy apple red, but I'm doing it like I originally did in Silver[metal flake] and other details decided later!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

• Like 3

I found this vinyl record online in a really good condition. It is Lita Ford debut album Out For Blood. And this version was banned because of the blood on the cover. So they had to make a new cover and release it again. Ofcourse I already have the new version, but its not as rare as this one.

Did you buy it?

I bought that the week it came out ... Still have it

I bought that the week it came out ... Still have it

Nice!!

• Like 1

Did you buy it?

Ofcourse I did!

Did you buy it?

Ofcourse I did!

AWESOME!!