What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We bought a "serious" type window washer thingie with a pad on one side and squeegee on the other and washed some of our windows today. It's astounding how well it worked!

Now I feel like the other windows look really lame and are waiting for us . . .

• Like 2

We bought a "serious" type window washer thingie with a pad on one side and squeegee on the other and washed some of our windows today. It's astounding how well it worked!

You can have some "serious" fun over at our place. We've got windows! And some of them look lame! But they're all waiting for you! ;)

• Like 1

You can have some "serious" fun over at our place. We've got windows! And some of them look lame! But they're all waiting for you! ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I remember last year when my wife bought a similar fancy schmancy squeegee type thang for the shower/bath. She was so excited. In the shop I said to her, "I CAN'T WAIT to get home and scrub the shower ceiling!" Smiling big time, she goes, "Really?!" I laughed and answered, "Of course not. Just be glad that I do housework without complaining." :LOL: [she laughed too acually]

• Like 1

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I remember last year when my wife bought a similar fancy schmancy squeegee type thang for the shower/bath. She was so excited. In the shop I said to her, "I CAN'T WAIT to get home and scrub the shower ceiling!" Smiling big time, she goes, "Really?!" I laughed and answered, "Of course not. Just be glad that I do housework without complaining." :LOL: [she laughed too acually]

Ha ha, yes! That actually is the drawback with our shiny clean windows! With our old weird windows, it takes 2 people to wash them, one to wash and one inside to move the window into all 57 positions. I wanted to finish them alone but I can't. :(

• Like 1

The whole day made my day today. The Lovely Wife was actually off for once, and NOT on call! After a late breakfast (veggie omelette) on the upstairs balcony with some killer coffee, we hiked 3.3 miles through the woods in perfect weather with The Puppy. Of course we had to make up for those calories lost, so we immediately hit our fave Irish pub after for pizza and Guinness (with The Puppy in tow -- he's a service dog, so he comes everywhere with us). Then back home for a glorious, glorious nap in the sunroom. After a light dinner of bruschetta, the grandkids called asking to sleep over :D. Grandkid time consisted of board games and ice cream, and after we put them to bed, adult time consisted of Magma's "MDK" album and a wee dram of Scotch :ph34r:. And, of course, browsing around TRF...
  • Like 4

Couldn't leave well enough alone, eh? :LOL:
  • Like 1

Well, today is the first day of the Reno Balloon Races, and I'm sitting in a field, in the dark with the Lad, waiting for Dawn Patrol. That's an en masse early morning lift off, a "glow show"!

T-minus 18 minutes...

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Last night, watching both "Cool Hand Luke" and "Bullit". Both excellent movies, not gonna spoil 'em for others! I was glad I've FINALLY seen both films!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Spy%20banana%20007.gif

• Like 1

Well, today is the first day of the Reno Balloon Races, and I'm sitting in a field, in the dark with the Lad, waiting for Dawn Patrol. That's an en masse early morning lift off, a "glow show"!

T-minus 18 minutes...

I saw that last year! It was fun watching so many balloons floating about. Although it should be called the Reno Balloon "Races" :D

• Like 2

T-minus 18 minutes...

I saw that last year! It was fun watching so many balloons floating about. Although it should be called the Reno Balloon "Races" :D

They did a section on this on last Sunday's "CBS Sunday Morning" ....boy! All the different styles of balloons! weird shaped balloons etc.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20bat%20costume.gif

• Like 1