What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The U-Haul truck is in the driveway, and we're in the process of moving the nephew OUT...... :haz: :haz:
  • Like 5

Thanks guys.

I was really abused by a number of different men. Because of the nature of the industry I was under a lot of pressure and after a while it all became normal.

Then I left as it got too much.

When it hit me the abuse I'd been through...we I had time to confront my demons...I broke down in a very severe way. I never told anyone until about two months ago when I was at my worst.

It's amazing...stories are emerging according to old friends and justice is gradually being served.

I've been for tests for everything and I just want to say I am lucky I never caught anything major.

But yes...things are happening.

Problem is one of the guys who did the worst took me under his wing. I've been told what I suffered at his hand is Stockhol Syndrome because I had a terrifying admiration for the creep for two years. I spoke to the police today.

Problem I have right now is the evidence on their side, particularly his, is that everything that happened was consensual. It does look like I was in a relationship.

Also...been told because of this nothing I say could stand trial, but can still be used against them as my experience is not as unique as I'd like.

But at the same time...I am still really not doing well with all this. I have never been the same since I quit the industry and I am every day right now battling to not give up.

I am both very happy and haunted.

I'm hoping all I say is OK for this forum.

I'm not mentioning names or anything so...I trust I've kept things vague.

But I cannot stress how hard it is right now to keep going. Sharing all this is starting to take a real toll. I can't even look in a mirror without wanting to cry and I am very tired.

But things are going into motion.

I don't care that I could be painted as a slut or a homosexual.

I know who I am, what happened,and who I want to share my life with.

But I cannot say right now I am enjoying making all this progress.

Segue, Be assured you have a friend in me. I was considered a homosexual my entire High School time, and Now know that some people, 40 YEARS LATER STILL think that I am. I have NEVER been attracted to males of the species, but when you're in a basement bedroom, being raped, and the perp's sister opens the door with cookies she's just made, well, it goes around the school like wildfire the next day, second day of the school year. That was my life in HS. in the US, rural towns, you were immediately THE LEPER. The only 'good' part of it was I VERY QUICKLY learned how you ignore the STUPID folks that assumed, but never found out for themselves the truth of the situation. Don't worry, friend, you WILL SURVIVE! [even though you're not Donna Summer!] Any time you'd like to chat, I'm on FARCEbook and SKYPE. If you leave me a note here, I can quickly get to anywhere you are....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20semiphor.gif

We have two choices:

1. Let our past paralyze us and keep us in a catatonic state, or

2. pick ourselves up, no matter how we do it, and say with meaning, "f**k you life. I'm going to live anyway no matter what shit you dump on me."

ORFie, I'm sorry you had to go through that. People can be very cruel. Especially children and young adults.

I will never understand how or why some people skate though life and others hit every bump in the road from the time they're born.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

The U-Haul truck is in the driveway, and we're in the process of moving the nephew OUT...... :haz: :haz:

Is he taking his sister with him?

The niece moved to her own place two weeks ago. She's on the other side of town..... :ebert: ..... but he's moving just right up the street ...... :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Let me tell 'ya......it's been a major test of our patience. They've both lived with us in the past (at separate times), but couldn't handle the Rules of The House. They both left rather than cooperate and respect the house. This time, they both lived here for the past 18 months, and they STILL couldn't handle respecting the house. Just basic things like cleanliness, language and simple social graces.......we rarely saw it happen.

They are finally out and on their own. She's 23, he's almost 20. Hopefully, they will now stop acting like rotten children and be real adults..... :eh: :eh:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

The niece moved to her own place two weeks ago. She's on the other side of town..... :ebert: ..... but he's moving just right up the street ...... :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

Let me tell 'ya......it's been a major test of our patience. They've both lived with us in the past (at separate times), but couldn't handle the Rules of The House. They both left rather than cooperate and respect the house. This time, they both lived here for the past 18 months, and they STILL couldn't handle respecting the house. Just basic things like cleanliness, language and simple social graces.......we rarely saw it happen.

They are finally out and on their own. She's 23, he's almost 20. Hopefully, they will now stop acting like rotten children and be real adults..... :eh: :eh:

:unsure:

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

I was really abused by a number of different men. Because of the nature of the industry I was under a lot of pressure and after a while it all became normal.

Then I left as it got too much.

When it hit me the abuse I'd been through...we I had time to confront my demons...I broke down in a very severe way. I never told anyone until about two months ago when I was at my worst.

It's amazing...stories are emerging according to old friends and justice is gradually being served.

I've been for tests for everything and I just want to say I am lucky I never caught anything major.

But yes...things are happening.

Problem is one of the guys who did the worst took me under his wing. I've been told what I suffered at his hand is Stockhol Syndrome because I had a terrifying admiration for the creep for two years. I spoke to the police today.

Problem I have right now is the evidence on their side, particularly his, is that everything that happened was consensual. It does look like I was in a relationship.

Also...been told because of this nothing I say could stand trial, but can still be used against them as my experience is not as unique as I'd like.

But at the same time...I am still really not doing well with all this. I have never been the same since I quit the industry and I am every day right now battling to not give up.

I am both very happy and haunted.

I'm hoping all I say is OK for this forum.

I'm not mentioning names or anything so...I trust I've kept things vague.

But I cannot stress how hard it is right now to keep going. Sharing all this is starting to take a real toll. I can't even look in a mirror without wanting to cry and I am very tired.

But things are going into motion.

I don't care that I could be painted as a slut or a homosexual.

I know who I am, what happened,and who I want to share my life with.

But I cannot say right now I am enjoying making all this progress.

Segue, Be assured you have a friend in me. I was considered a homosexual my entire High School time, and Now know that some people, 40 YEARS LATER STILL think that I am. I have NEVER been attracted to males of the species, but when you're in a basement bedroom, being raped, and the perp's sister opens the door with cookies she's just made, well, it goes around the school like wildfire the next day, second day of the school year. That was my life in HS. in the US, rural towns, you were immediately THE LEPER. The only 'good' part of it was I VERY QUICKLY learned how you ignore the STUPID folks that assumed, but never found out for themselves the truth of the situation. Don't worry, friend, you WILL SURVIVE! [even though you're not Donna Summer!] Any time you'd like to chat, I'm on FARCEbook and SKYPE. If you leave me a note here, I can quickly get to anywhere you are....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20semiphor.gif

We have two choices:

1. Let our past paralyze us and keep us in a catatonic state, or

2. pick ourselves up, no matter how we do it, and say with meaning, "f**k you life. I'm going to live anyway no matter what shit you dump on me."

ORFie, I'm sorry you had to go through that. People can be very cruel. Especially children and young adults.

I will never understand how or why some people skate though life and others hit every bump in the road from the time they're born.

We "BUMP" people just have a lucky Star as they say! LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

• Like 1

You can always listen to this. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y0v7zpHJkU

• Like 1

https://www.youtube....h?v=0y0v7zpHJkU

Let 'em in? Only to pick up the things that they forgot ...... :D :D

• Like 4

:LOL:

• Like 1

Just leave everything in a bag on the porch. :cool:

• Like 2

NOPE. Make THEM listen to THIS....http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/machine%20gun%20%20round%20clip.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20referee.gif

Looooooooonnng drive to Kentucky today, but made it in one piece! Vacation time is NOW. :ebert:
  • Like 4

Looooooooonnng drive to Kentucky today, but made it in one piece! Vacation time is NOW. :ebert:

:D

Q: What is Kentucky's most favorite holiday?

A: Halloween......... Because we all love to PUMP KIN. :doh: ;) ;)

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YpI-eJgDc

Have a great one!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20moose.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Got up today, and I went and got gas in the tank, and washed the car for the first time in a few years. Got the underwash as well. Car looks like it did on the showroom floor! Went for a ride to listen to one of my Summer Faves Cruisin' Mix CDs, and this one started off with Xanadu! [all the Summer Fave CDs start off with a RUSH song from the year of release] "Light My Fire" was on this mix also, and "Hey Jude" as well as "Feels Like The First Time" and "More Than a Feeling". This one ends with the entire version of "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"! It's a GORGEOUS DAY, and the smell outside is kinda 'nice and fresh'...low humidity, windows are open and a regular 20" box fan in the livingroom...both kitties crashed around the room.....WONDERFUL day it is!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Michael%20Jackson%20purple.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 4

I got a Claymore "clacker", a 20mm projectile, and a fighter pilot's "blood chit" with the Incirlik, Turkey squadron logo on it for my militaria collection. Gifts from a dear friend. Edited by Jack Aubrey