What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Got the furnace repair guy here. Just offered him a hot beverage. This should go well!

Just don't ask him to answer three scientific questions in order to gain entry, and above all, don't suggest he fills out the Roommate Agreement form. :P

• Like 2

Successfully diagnosed a problem with my Mark V amp (one particular pre-amp tube had gone bad,) and was able to replace it with a new tube even though it was in the next to worst possible spot for replacing a tube. Was able to do it without taking the amp out of the combo chassis. Now its all back together, and the amp sounds fantastic!
  • Like 2

Its only a little thing but they really matter. My son graduates from Coastal Carolina in a month or so. His car has been on the fritz for a few months now and I have been taking him to school pretty much every morning. I enjoy this because it gives us the opportunity to talk and catch up on things regarding him and his future etc. I was taking him this morning and as is my routine I always stop at the corner gas station to get a Pepsi and a coffee for my wife. This morning I also needed to get some gas. I told him I was going in to get the drinks and I would be back out to pump the gas. When I got back out he had already filled the tank with his own money. The little things... :)
  • Like 4

Emptied the gas out of the snow blower and put it away for the year.

Thank goodness I had to use it only ONCE this winter.... :ebert:

Spy Wednesday

This is the day I go to everyone's home page and spy on them. :LOL:

:LOL: I know you remember these guys...

http://www.leedberg.com/mad/spies/train.gif

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Its only a little thing but they really matter. My son graduates from Coastal Carolina in a month or so. His car has been on the fritz for a few months now and I have been taking him to school pretty much every morning. I enjoy this because it gives us the opportunity to talk and catch up on things regarding him and his future etc. I was taking him this morning and as is my routine I always stop at the corner gas station to get a Pepsi and a coffee for my wife. This morning I also needed to get some gas. I told him I was going in to get the drinks and I would be back out to pump the gas. When I got back out he had already filled the tank with his own money. The little things... :)

Good. Job . Dad.

They don't come out of the womb that considerate.

• Like 3

Good. Job . Dad.

They don't come out of the womb that considerate.

Nope. Neither considerate nor racist. Thats up to us (and their wonderful mothers of course) big guy... :cheers:

Emptied the gas out of the snow blower and put it away for the year.

Thank goodness I had to use it only ONCE this winter.... :ebert:

And it even got up to 82 degrees today.....EIGHTY TWO!! :sundog: :sundog:

• Like 1

my eyeliner turned out really nice!

http://36.media.tumblr.com/1eb039e8b29258c5f94fa3b99266d4f6/tumblr_nm5apqdbls1s4zroko1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/1acb9941717dd567da9adea2769564d7/tumblr_nm5apqdbls1s4zroko2_500.jpg

• Like 1

Some douchebag co worker of mine is gonna suffer some consequences for talking smack behind my back saying I'm not that good of a worker when nothing's further from the truth especially since I'm one of many who thinks he needs to be fired ASAP. To quote Nelson Muntz, "Ha ha!"

Spy Wednesday

:blink:

You didn't visit mine.

I even tidied up for your visit. I baked cookies and made tea. :sigh:

:facepalm: I visited all those on my friend page and should have specified that in my post. Maybe this is something we can remedy. Even if you are the elder TRF member, please don't think me forward for sending you a friend request. :hug2:

Now...about those cookies and tea...... :)

• Like 1

Just came here to say what many here already know.

This place, The Rush Forum, has some of the most genuine and phenomenal human beings as members that I have ever encountered anywhere in my almost 61 years of existence.

I'd like to say so much more but, really - I can't think of how to say it without sounding sappy and worthy of a barf emoticon. If we had one that is. :cool:

So, from my heart :heart: to yours :heart: , and you know who you are - a most profound Thank you!!! :mwah: :rose: :kisshug: :hug2: :hug2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 4

Spy Wednesday

:blink:

You didn't visit mine.

I even tidied up for your visit. I baked cookies and made tea. :sigh:

:facepalm: I visited all those on my friend page and should have specified that in my post. Maybe this is something we can remedy. Even if you are the elder TRF member, please don't think me forward for sending you a friend request. :hug2:

Now...about those cookies and tea...... :)

When you said you visited everyone on Wednesdays and it was already Wednesday - I had to hurry, so the cookies I baked are from a mix. They're still good - the tea is fresh brewed though.

Of course it's not too forward to friend me - was there a rule I didn't know about because I've been around for a long time, peeps can't ask to be my friend? :blink: This concerns me, and it must be changed if it is a rule! :blah:

• Like 1

Sunshine, mild temps, and opening day in the D, means Spring is really here.

The long term forecast looks good. Rainy, but mild..... I can live with that, it's April. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s55.gif

• Like 1