What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I made time to cook lentil dahl for the first time in ages.

I adore cooking, and lately I haven't been doing enough of it.

Came out great. I use my own spice blends and fresh ingredients, and I always love it when a meal turns out great.

And this did!

• Like 1

I made time to cook lentil dahl for the first time in ages.

I adore cooking, and lately I haven't been doing enough of it.

Came out great. I use my own spice blends and fresh ingredients, and I always love it when a meal turns out great.

And this did!

I admire people who can cook. The last time I tried to prepare food, it was a grilled cheese sandwich. I got so frustrated I whipped it against the wall. Fortunately no one was around to witness this little fit.

My husband's ribs are feeling better! (He bought a longboard 10 days ago. Had a wonderful first ride in the neighborhood and wiped out in the driveway upon return, bruising ribs and knee. He was so sad. . . )

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/414JEqVb6ML.jpg

• Like 2

Picking up the tickets I won to the Black Jacket Symphony concert coming to town this Friday. They are doing The Who, Who's Next and The Beatles, Abbey Road, then a "Greatest Hits" set after that.
  • Like 1

AOR, pizza and apple juice.

Honestly...these three combined, prove that simple pleasures make a boring day well worth living!

Diving back into Iris Murdoch novels again. I haven't re-read any favourite books for a little while now.

It's the simple things in life, you know?

(I forgot to post this last night...)

Yesterday I had baby goats suckling on my fingers. Baby goats are SO ADORABLE.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/JEgjEBL_zpshypduen5.gif

I just knew by instinct this would pop up :LOL:

• Like 3

Yer kidding?

Nope. They are adorable and they were sucking on my fingers.

• Like 1

Yer kidding?

I'm adorable. Can I suck on your fingers?

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

Yer kidding?

Here in Goatnut, we do things kinda like that

• Like 1

Yer kidding?

I'm adorable. Can I suck on your fingers?

:laughing guy:

:scared: :outtahere:

I'm going to sing Tom Sawyer tonight, to try and win 4 tickets to Journey, dinner and a limo ride. Hopefully it'll make my day.

Out of the 45 people that showed up, only 10 got to perform. I wasn't chosen. But I did go up on stage afterwords to perform Tom Sawyer, and ended up having two of my friends hop on stage and air drum. Then some drunk people joined us on air guitar, and by the end we had 8 people on stage doing air instruments.

• Like 2

Today is our 34th wedding anniversary. I am pretty damn proud of that to be honest. We have two wonderful children to show for it. Anyone who has been in a long, very long term relationship would understand the trials and tribulations that come along with that and understand the difficulty at times that can arise. To make it through and still be best friends is something to be proud in my view and I absolutely am... :cheers: to us :dweez: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 12

Today is our 34th wedding anniversary. I am pretty damn proud of that to be honest. We have two wonderful children to show for it. Anyone who has been in a long, very long term relationship would understand the trials and tribulations that come along with that and understand the difficulty at times that can arise. To make it through and still be best friends is something to be proud in my view and I absolutely am... :cheers: to us :dweez:

Congrats, my friend... :cosmo:

• Like 1

Today is our 34th wedding anniversary. I am pretty damn proud of that to be honest. We have two wonderful children to show for it. Anyone who has been in a long, very long term relationship would understand the trials and tribulations that come along with that and understand the difficulty at times that can arise. To make it through and still be best friends is something to be proud in my view and I absolutely am... :cheers: to us :dweez:

Congrats, my friend... :cosmo:

Thanks so much... :cheers:

Congratulations to you and Mrs. Narps! And here's to another 34 years!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1