What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i got my prom stuff! i feel like a princess in this dress!

11159463_884700681568224_3152676825729284599_n.jpg?oh=d6c2851b8c4998ef636e4438836a20d1&oe=55E5D48510985207_884700701568222_6233317278772538001_n.jpg?oh=159b5126bc86ea5d62d79699a8fbd7ab&oe=559FC91211053533_884700711568221_4827619748617163418_n.jpg?oh=6d6204a2087211b40a99b452ac3cb962&oe=55E5CDFB&__gda__=1439932877_bc964a652837031df1e6738793de983e11071826_884700731568219_6643280308002256315_n.jpg?oh=438abcffeba66cd535eaedb0850e5174&oe=55A80143

Have a fun time and be safe. :)

^^^ This. Be careful...

i got to leave school right after 1st period and i had a really nice walk home by myself.

Today is my sons birthday. Happy 25th birthday to our wonderful son. He is graduating from Coastal Carolina in a couple weeks with a BA in Philosophy and minor in History. We are so proud of the man he has become. He is the one on the left... :cheers: :wub:

http://s12.postimg.org/gtmc9rfnh/20141127_160247.jpg

• Like 5

Watching Segue discover King's X.

It is an amazing thing to read of someone's reactions to "new" music that you haves loved and has been a part of your life for so many years.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 2

Got to go for a short hike with my wife.

Down to three days at rehab for my knees and back to work full time.

Looks like (hoping and praying) that there will be no more surgeries in my future.

I'll find out on 15 May when I go back to my orthopedist for MRI, etc.

God, science and technological advancements are an incredible combination!

A special thank you to Gudbuytjane for the Genesis distractions which kept me from going mad with all of that free time!

• Like 6

Looks like (hoping and praying) that there will be no more surgeries in my future.

A special thank you to Gudbuytjane for the Genesis distractions which kept me from going mad with all of that free time!

Lots of hugs for my very good friend and a wonderful man. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 1

It is an amazing thing to read of someone's reactions to "new" music that you haves loved and has been a part of your life for so many years.

Ha! I was just going to come here and go on about how much I love this band, thanks to this forum!

Dude, if you hadn't started your marathon, I probably would have waited a good five, six months to start. I am infatuated to say the least, I cannot get enough of Goldilox!

• Like 1

Lots of hugs for my very good friend and a wonderful man. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Thank you, I've got a road ahead of me.

Hard to believe that I went 2 hours of trail running to celebrating being able to do 25 stair steps at rehab.

And truly thankful for that accomplishment.

I will get back with God and some old fashioned hard work.

Thanks for the kind words and hugs.

• Like 1

Ha! I was just going to come here and go on about how much I love this band, thanks to this forum!

Dude, if you hadn't started your marathon, I probably would have waited a good five, six months to start. I am infatuated to say the least, I cannot get enough of Goldilox!

I'm so happy you are digging them so much.

• Like 1

I'm so happy you are digging them so much.

Last time I was this blown away by something different, it was Rush back in 2011. All my discoveries since then have been, well, ordinary (aside from Yes). This band...I wasn't looking to have my mind blown but that is what happened.

I am still in disbelief that their first four albums are as old as they are. They sound like new releases, the more vintage moments sounding retro rather than dated.

I love the bands image...searched online for live videos, and I was gobsmacked by what I saw.

Actually, not even Rush left me with such a great impression. I rave about new discoveries all the time, but this is something special.