What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Felt really good on my first 2 (of 7 this week) exams today :D

Great! Wishing you all the best with the rest of them :ebert:

So far (6 out of 7) I've felt great on every one.

Of course, the hardest one is last... Chemistry :scared:

How did it go?

Got a 100% (after a slight curve) :haz: :haz:

:haz: :clap: :haz: :ebert: Congrats! :ebert: :haz: :clap: :haz:

• Like 1

Felt really good on my first 2 (of 7 this week) exams today :D

Great! Wishing you all the best with the rest of them :ebert:

So far (6 out of 7) I've felt great on every one.

Of course, the hardest one is last... Chemistry :scared:

How did it go?

Got a 100% (after a slight curve) :haz: :haz:

:haz: :clap: :haz: :ebert: Congrats! :ebert: :haz: :clap: :haz:

:ebert: :clap: :haz:

A new 5.1 sound system! I can hear things again! Now, I can buy the new 2112 5.1 version and actually hear all of it. :D
  • Like 1

Due to a glitch in scheduling, I had 20 minutes and nothing for my students to do. They had finished all of their work for this week.

I let them play with the indoor recess toys.

They never get to play with those things(we haven't had an indoor recess yet this year). 20 minutes of peaceful playing with legos and dinosaurs. :coy:

I like to smile at everyone I pass by, to be polite and to maybe make someone's day or restore their faith in the youth of today. I know it's not a really impressive act of kindness, but just getting one smile back seems to brighten my day. I like making other people smile, I've gotten a few in return that were so kind and sincere that they completely made my day on several occasions.

:)

• Like 3

I like to smile at everyone I pass by, to be polite and to maybe make someone's day or restore their faith in the youth of today. I know it's not a really impressive act of kindness, but just getting one smile back seems to brighten my day. I like making other people smile, I've gotten a few in return that were so kind and sincere that they completely made my day on several occasions.

:goodone: That's a great way to have a day made! And now you've made me smile. Thank you.

• Like 1

Rush tickets for Uncasville 5/9/13! First row upper balcony. :D

:rush:

Not sliding down my toboggan run, snow covered, icy, slick driveway coming home from work...just amazing!!! Will do the ice melt spreader thing tomorrow....way too cold out there tonight!! BBRRRRRRRR!!!! WI winters suck!!!! Edited by rushfanforever!

Got my power steering fixed, put in a new battery, and changed the oil and filter. :D :D :D

[Now I'm going over to "What Pissed You Off Today?" to whine about the cost.....]

My bank's fraud detection department called me. The charges on my debit card, small amounts, were not mine. They were marked as fraud and the card was cancelled. Chalk up one for the good guys!

My bank's fraud detection department called me. The charges on my debit card, small amounts, were not mine. They were marked as fraud and the card was cancelled. Chalk up one for the good guys!

Yeah I'll give you your money back when I get paid OK?

Playing with my two boys in the snow. Watching my 4 year old just dive headfirst down a BIG hill with reckless abandon. Observing my 7 year old trying to keep his brother safe and from doing stupid stuff on a sled. Made me proud...awwww, now I'm gonna cryfists%20crying.gif too bad they grow up so quick

The SUN came out! Clear blue sky and SUNNY!! :sundog: :sundog: :sundog: The roads just might be drivable today!!

There is a camera crew coming to where I work tomorrow to make a documentary on the program that I work on. I might become famous!

:dweez:

Documentary filming is ongoing. This is a lot of fun.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

There is a camera crew coming to where I work tomorrow to make a documentary on the program that I work on. I might become famous!

:dweez:

Can we tell people that we know you? :unsure:

• Like 1