I think I'll tear my hair out if they play...

rtrushfan

My top 4 choices:

#1 - DREAMLINE - for God's sake, please retire this song already! (or at least do not play it for this tour). Overplayed is an understatement. It's just like beathorse.gif

#2 - Fly By Night - Let's just say I'm glad they haven't played this one since...

#3 - Roll the Bones - another overplayed track from Roll the Bones (but at least this one wasn't played on the S&A tour)

#4 - One Little Victory - 3 full tours is enough. Time for this one to retire.

Edited by rtrushfan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rtrushfan @ May 24 2010, 09:31 PM)
My top 3 choices:

#1 - DREAMLINE - for God's sake, please retire this song already! (or at least do not play it for this tour). Overplayed is an understatement. It's just like beathorse.gif

#2 - Fly By Night - Let's just say I'm glad they haven't played this one since...

#3 - Roll the Bones - another overplayed track from Roll the Bones (but at least this one wasn't played on the S&A tour)

Stick it out or Animate

Sweet Miracle. Really do not like this song at all.

That said, I won't tear my hair out over it.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ May 24 2010, 10:03 PM)
Anything off of VT.

Why do people rag on VT so much...it's not that bad of an album. Presto, T4E, and Counterparts are much worse IMO.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 24 2010, 09:05 PM)
Anything off of VT.

Why do people rag on VT so much...it's not that bad of an album. Presto, T4E, and Counterparts are much worse IMO.

Nah. While T4E is a total shit fest, the other two aren't bad. I don't know, I just can't stand VT. And no, it's not the production issues, it's the songs. They're just shit.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ May 24 2010, 10:07 PM)
Anything off of VT.

Nah. While T4E is a total shit fest, the other two aren't bad. I don't know, I just can't stand VT. And no, it's not the production issues, it's the songs. They're just shit.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ May 24 2010, 07:07 PM)
Anything off of VT.

wacko.gif And a happy, happy, hello, hello to The 2.gif Forum to you too! tongue.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 24 2010, 08:05 PM)
Anything off of VT.

hell yeah......

I hop they don't play RTB. I hate that song. yes.gif

I really don't understand why people hate VT, T4E, & Presto. VT marks the comeback! I remember when we found out that album was on the way. After years of thinking it was over, I heard those songs & it was awesome.

i understand that T4E has Dog Years....Presto has Superconductor. Not the best songs the band has given us, agreed. But those albums also have Totem, Scars, and Earthshine. 1022.gif

About all I can think of is the covers. It's not that I dislike their covers, I'd just rather see them play original material.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ May 24 2010, 11:02 PM)
About all I can think of is the covers. It's not that I dislike their covers, I'd just rather see them play original material.

Good point. I'd prefer they skip Feedback entirely, unless it's maybe The Seeker. No Summertime Blues, though - that song sucks no matter who sings it.

All those songs they've drilled into the ground over the years - The Big Money, Dreamline, Roll The Bones, Distant Early Warning, Subdivisions, Trees, Red Sector A, Force Ten, Show Don't Tell...THERE'S OTHER SONGS ON THOSE ALBUMS WE WANT TO HEAR TOO!!!

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ May 25 2010, 05:19 AM)
All those songs they've drilled into the ground over the years - The Big Money, Dreamline, Roll The Bones, Distant Early Warning, Subdivisions, Trees, Red Sector A, Force Ten, Show Don't Tell...THERE'S OTHER SONGS ON THOSE ALBUMS WE WANT TO HEAR TOO!!!

goodpost.gif

Except Subdivisions

One Little Victory for sure.

"One little victoreee!"

"ONE LITTLE VICTOREEEEEEEEEEE!!"

That was the first one. Dreamline's maybe #2 but that song still kicks a lot of ass.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ May 25 2010, 06:16 AM)
Except Subdivisions

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Subdivisions. But seriously, play something else from Signals that we haven't heard a million times already.

Nothing from RTB . I can deal with anything else

I dont get the hate for One Little Victory. I think it rocks, is a great song live, and is a very emotional song for the band as it announced theirs and Neil's return!

Songs they've played of late I can do without...

The Larger Bowl-dont like it at all, and it is a downer at the show

Animate-One of the all time great songs studio wise, but just dos not work live

Anything off of Feedback would suck and start a mass exodus to the beer lines. We've been in that time machine before. If they feel they have to go pre RUSH, play the Star Spangled Banner or O' Canada. Edited by WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER

No songs will really make me tear my hair out.

With that said, I have no real desire to see anything from Feedback at all. No covers...just original Rush material.

However, it's possible that I may tear my hair out with excitement if they play some killer B-sides, and songs that haven't seen the light of day in ages or ever! Give us a killer setlist boys! 1022.gif