Stick It Out

Earthshine

Should Rush play Stick It Out again?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rush play Stick It Out again?

• Yes
    • No

No. The song had its time. That time has past. There are way too many other songs that deserve consideration above this.

No, no, a thousand times, no. If it has to be something from Counterparts, why not "Cut To The Chase"? Never performed live, and it's one of the best songs from the album.

Wow, I'm surprised by all the hatred for Stick It Out. ohmy.gif I had no idea people felt this way. I, however, like this one and wouldn't have a problem if they played it again. smile.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Nov 13 2008, 03:28 PM)
If we're going for something off Counterparts I've always loved Everyday Glory- I have no idea why this wasn't played on the tour. 1022.gif

Agreed about Everyday Glory, though. Have always loved this song, and the solo is real emotional. Would LOVE to have this in the set for the first time! 1022.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Nov 13 2008, 04:17 PM)
Wow, I'm surprised by all the hatred for Stick It Out. ohmy.gif I had no idea people felt this way. I, however, like this one and wouldn't have a problem if they played it again. smile.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Nov 13 2008, 03:28 PM)
If we're going for something off Counterparts I've always loved Everyday Glory- I have no idea why this wasn't played on the tour. 1022.gif

Agreed about Everyday Glory, though. Have always loved this song, and the solo is real emotional. Would LOVE to have this in the set for the first time! 1022.gif wub.gif

Agreed! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

Archived