Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

May 9 - Coheed and Cambria

May 11 - Symphony X (maybe? still debating)

May 12 - Moody Blues (been waiting to see them forever!)

May 25 - Dirty Dozen Brass Band

June 16 - RUSH

Moody Blues....June 3

Rush....June 28

Rush....July 3

Doobie Brothers....July 10

REO Speedwagon (yeah, I know.....what can I say?.....we all have a weakness for something on the lame side, right?)......August 6

Edited by driventotheedge

Missed The Red Stick Ramblers (ha, that was a bummer) and had to forego The Avett Brothers due to dehydration in the heat of New Orleans, but at least I saw M&S and also saw The Subdudes (the accordion player had the sweetest goatee ever).

Next up: 2.gif in Dublin on May 10th and again on June 12th in New Orleans! 1022.gif 1022.gif I'm totally psyched.

And my friend and I are thinking of traveling to Chicago in August to see Muse at a festival. It's just being talked about, but who knows. We might.

Edited by garbo

The Reverend Horton Heat - 08 May 2011 - Highline Ballroom, NYC

The Cars - 25 May 2011 - Roseland Ballroom, NYC

Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow - 12 July 2011 - PNC, NJ

Def Leppard/Heart - 13 July 2011 - PNC, NJ

Motley Crue/Poison/New York Dolls - 17 July 2011 - PNC, NJ

Alice Cooper - 15 August 2011 - Morristown, NJ

Alice Cooper - 21 August 2011 - Red Bank, NJ

*Hopefully the two Rush, Radio City Music Hall NYC at the end of the TMM this year rumours come to pass

It makes me SO excited to be able to say that my next concert is Rush!!!

Cheap Trick and 38 Special at Memorial Park, Omaha, NE. July 1.

Information on the concert here. (:

This'll be my.. sixth, maybe, time going to the "Bank of the West Celebrates America" concert. Can't say I'm a huge fan of either band playing this year (not as great as the year Three Dog Night and REO Speedwagon came!) but it's always a great time and tens of thousands of people come. Not to mention they have stellar fireworks at the end!

If anyone's up for a road trip the concert is free. They just ask that you either donate $5 or some canned goods for the Food Bank, since it's kind of a charity project, too. Parking's a complete pain, but thankfully I only live a few blocks from the park. laugh.gif Walking distance! Bring your own chair!

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 8 2011, 08:22 PM)
Cheap Trick is amazing lvie...those of you seeing them are so fortunate, you will quite pleased...that band just cooks live.

Agree 100%. I've seen 'em twice and they were excellent.

BTW, I'm considering The Monkees on July 9 here (Portland, OR area) added to my list above. Top quality 60s pop IMO and only $50 per ticket and a Saturday night.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 5 2011, 11:16 AM)
The Reverend Horton Heat - 08 May 2011 - Highline Ballroom, NYC

The Cars - 25 May 2011 - Roseland Ballroom, NYC

Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow - 12 July 2011 - PNC, NJ

Def Leppard/Heart - 13 July 2011 - PNC, NJ

Motley Crue/Poison/New York Dolls - 17 July 2011 - PNC, NJ

Alice Cooper - 15 August 2011 - Morristown, NJ

Alice Cooper - 21 August 2011 - Red Bank, NJ

*Hopefully the two Rush, Radio City Music Hall NYC at the end of the TMM this year rumours come to pass

Yer from Jersey?

5/20

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/31708_390005483742_170691943742_4041487_8063626_n.jpg

QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 7 2011, 04:49 PM)
Cheap Trick and 38 Special at Memorial Park, Omaha, NE. July 1.
Information on the concert here. (:
This'll be my.. sixth, maybe, time going to the "Bank of the West Celebrates America" concert. Can't say I'm a huge fan of either band playing this year (not as great as the year Three Dog Night and REO Speedwagon came!) but it's always a great time and tens of thousands of people come. Not to mention they have stellar fireworks at the end!

If anyone's up for a road trip the concert is free. They just ask that you either donate $5 or some canned goods for the Food Bank, since it's kind of a charity project, too. Parking's a complete pain, but thankfully I only live a few blocks from the park. laugh.gif Walking distance! Bring your own chair!

38 Special puts on amazing show! This guys are pros!

I'm going to see Rick Springfield in July. Whatever makes the girl happy..

Now that I've seen My Chemical Romance (ahh, what a show), the next - and, well, only - show on my agenda is Rush on June 8 in Greenville, SC. This will be my fifth time seeing them, and the fourth state that I've seen them in.