Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Nothing concrete but Jon Anderson is coming to Atlanta on Sunday, September 12. I'm not going to see Paramore on July 23, so hopefully I can sell the Paramore tickets soon (as in, before next Friday) and then get JA tickets ASAP. I've got a friend who said he's interested in going, so I'll have to see how his parents feel about going to a concert in ATL on a school night. I mean... I was hoping for some kind of concert to make up for not seeing Paramore, and I get Jon Anderson! That's like ten times better! biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif

Iron Maiden & Dream Theatre tomorrow night here in Michigan for my son's 14 birthday - Love ya Tyler!!

We are both HUGE 2.gif fans!!

Really looking forward to seeing them both!!

QUOTE (cfmoran13 @ Jul 12 2010, 05:49 PM)
Dream Theater / Iron Maiden at Madison Square Garden in about 30 minutes. Can't wait! Let it begin!!!

Going to this show tomorrow night here in Michigan.. Let me know how it was wink.gif

2.gif ROCKS

Finally recovering from "MJ's BASHMENT" on the 10th of this month in Atlanta... Excision, Z-Trip, Tes la Rok, the Freestylers, and like... a thousand other guys. SO GOOD.

Coming up is... Atlanta Bass Wars on Aug. 7th. with Danny the Wildchild, Quad Control, and Whisperlink.

Oh, and...

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs260.snc3/23315_135617669793305_7217_n.jpg

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 2 2010, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 24 2010, 12:21 PM)
Just bought tickets to see Paramore, Tegan and Sara, New Found Glory, and Kadawatha in Raleigh, North Carolina on the Honda Civic Tour. This is my second opening night concert this year. I know no one cares, but I've wanted to see them ever since I listened to their new record, and I'm finally getting the chance to. Can't wait.

Scratch that show. sad.gif My parents said that because money's tight, I'm not gonna be able to go. Before I went to StubHub I asked on Facebook if anyone was interested in buying these tickets, and I got a response from a friend so I'll be getting money for the tickets. Personally, I'd rather go to the show than have money but oh well.

Originally, the family reunion was up in Virginia and was the Saturday and Sunday after this show so it worked perfectly, but it got moved a week later so it didn't flow - going up to Raleigh for a show, staying for the night and driving back only to drive back up to Virginia a week later would end up costing too much money. I hope the guy who's (probably) gonna buy these tickets has fun, I was really excited to see this show.

sad.gif

We're going to that show in Milwaukee in a couple weeks. Not a HUGE fan of Paramore, but my wife and daughter are. Some of Paramore's stuff is kinda catchy, and I dunno why, but musically it just doesn't seem to click for me on many of the songs.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Jul 31 2010, 11:05 PM)
Got tickets to see Jon Anderson's acoustic show on Aug 29th in Ridgefield, CT, really looking forward to it.

Nice! I need to get tickets to his show in Atlanta, like, now. laugh.gif I haven't seen him or Yes, and I don't know whether or not this will be the last time he'll come down here, so there's no way I'm skipping this show. My parents aren't too sure about it, but I offered to buy my ticket and pay for all of the gas costs so we'll see. Hopefully I'll be able to go.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jul 31 2010, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Jul 31 2010, 11:05 PM)
Got tickets to see Jon Anderson's acoustic show on Aug 29th in Ridgefield, CT, really looking forward to it.

Nice! I need to get tickets to his show in Atlanta, like, now. laugh.gif I haven't seen him or Yes, and I don't know whether or not this will be the last time he'll come down here, so there's no way I'm skipping this show. My parents aren't too sure about it, but I offered to buy my ticket and pay for all of the gas costs so we'll see. Hopefully I'll be able to go.

I haven't seen him or Yes either. In June, I had a chance to see Yes and Peter Frampton, but it isn't the same without Jon Anderson.

Shaping up to be a stellar Autumn/winter schedule:

The Moody Blues

Porcupine Tree

Anderson/Wakeman

Cheap Trick

War Of The Worlds

Spoon

Arcade Fire

H Natural

Touchstone

POSSIBLES

A Quo show or 2

Gred Dulli

Mark Lanegan

Joanna Newsom

Have to pass on Supertramp as I'm away that weekend.