Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Anberlin tomorrow (10/13) in Boise, then Coheed and Cambria on Friday (10/15), also in Boise.

We will probably end up seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra sometime in November as well. Just gotta hammer out the details. cool.gif

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Sep 20 2010, 03:05 PM)
Saturday, I am going to try to go see REO Speedwagon at a fair for free. Hopefully, it won't be too busy and I'll get decent seats.

Yup, that's one for me. How do they sound these days? Did you get good seats?? Hope all went well, please review if poss!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 18 2010, 08:44 PM)
Saturday, I am going to try to go see REO Speedwagon at a fair for free. Hopefully, it won't be too busy and I'll get decent seats.

Yup, that's one for me. How do they sound these days? Did you get good seats?? Hope all went well, please review if poss!! biggrin.gif

Unfortunatly, I couldn't go. sad.gif The weather was supposed to be bad, so I didn't want to sit out in the rain/thunder (it didn't even rain angry.gif ). If they tour with Styx again I'll be sure to get tickets.

MUSE. I will be the short girl jumping up and down singing at the top of my lungs to all of the songs. And knocking down all of the Twilight fans. Damn them for suddenly being fans of MUSE.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Oct 19 2010, 02:49 PM)

Unfortunatly, I couldn't go. sad.gif The weather was supposed to be bad, so I didn't want to sit out in the rain/thunder (it didn't even rain angry.gif ). If they tour with Styx again I'll be sure to get tickets.

Too bad man. They're one of my most guilty pleasures but what can ya do blush4.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 19 2010, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Oct 19 2010, 02:49 PM)

Too bad man. They're one of my most guilty pleasures but what can ya do blush4.gif

I love REO! Saw them with Styx and Journey several years ago. Seeing them live really recharged my love for the band! 1022.gif

Think my next concert will be Bullet For My Valentine on Monday. If I don't make it to that, then my next one will probably be Trans-Siberian Orchestra the middle of November.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Oct 21 2010, 11:52 AM)
I love REO!  Saw them with Styx and Journey several years ago.  Seeing them live really recharged my love for the band!  1022.gif

I don't think I will ever get the chance to see them down here. I prefer their heavier side of course wink.gif

I already mentioned MUSE, but I will be at Voodoo Fest this Friday. I'm kind of bummed I didn't book the whole weekend since I sort of want to see Ozzy just to say I'm seeing Ozzy, but oh well. Most of the lesser bands kind of suck this year.

Besides Roger Waters coming up on Dec 3rd and Leonard Cohen on Dec 6th, I just got tickets to Not So Silent Night in San Jose on Dec 10th. Thats a festival type show, and will have Smashing Pumpkins (yay), My Chemical Romance (boo), Phoenix (haven't seen em, so yay), the Black Keys (again haven't seen) and Broken Bells (haven't seen too). So early December is shaping up nicely.

QUOTE (Ultra @ Nov 5 2010, 06:32 PM)
Besides Roger Waters coming up on Dec 3rd and Leonard Cohen on Dec 6th, I just got tickets to Not So Silent Night in San Jose on Dec 10th.  Thats a festival type show, and will have Smashing Pumpkins (yay), My Chemical Romance (boo), Phoenix (haven't seen em, so yay), the Black Keys (again haven't seen) and Broken Bells (haven't seen too).  So early December is shaping up nicely.

eh.gif

At least listen to them with an open mind. Hopefully their set is heavy on new material, as I feel like it's their strongest material that they've done. Sounds nothing at all like their older stuff and that's in a very, very good way.

Got tickets for the Allman Brothers concert Tuesday in CT. common001.gif

I just got into this band not too long ago, and I only have a few albums, but I am excited anyway. I figured I won't have many more chances to see them before they call it quits, so I think it will be worth it.

TBH, I'm becoming less and less of a fan of their stuff pre-The Black Parade, and more and more a fan of that record and the material from the new record that I've heard. And don't worry, if you don't like the songs, I won't rage. tongue.gif The fact that you've already given them an open listen is cool, but it's just that I honestly think the material they're getting ready to put out is miles better than anything they've put out, and that's why I might seem a bit more fanatical this go-around than I was a year or so ago.