Thursday Feb. 25th

Wintersleep

Friday Feb. 26th

Tokyo Police Club

Saturday Feb. 27th

Tokyo Police Club

Wintersleep

All free! biggrin.gif (sort of)

I'll get tickets for Muse (April 1st) as soon as I can afford them.

Edited by invisibleairwaves

Jubilation!!!...Oh Yes! Attention Lupe Fiasco Fans The World Over...Its About That Time...

A New Album, New Music, So Why Not Top It Off With A New Round Of Touring!!!

Thats Right Ladies & Gentlemen We're Back On The Road & Godwilling We'll Be Hitting Up A Town Near You Soon!!!

The Tour Kicks Off In New Zealand & Australia This Month And Hits The U.S. Starting In March For A Few Limited Dates (With More In The Works Of Course)!!!

So Stay Tuned For More Details Including Chances To Win Tickets And Information For When & Where The Righteous "STEPPIN LASER TOUR" Will Be "Steppin" Into Your Area!!!

"I'm Like A Steppin' LASER, Don't You Watch My Size, I'm Dangerous, So Dangerous!"

WE ARE LASERS!!!

No Cowards You Only Heard Lions!!!

http://www.lupefiasco.com/

I've only got his second record and a mixtape but I'd definitely go and see him if he came nearby. It would be my first rap show, which would be interesting.

Hm? Hopefully Rush this summer but by the looks of it I don't think they'll tour this year.

Or maybe Fates Warning will extend their Parellels tour some how to parts of the U.S. They cancelled the other 2 US shows that they were scheduled to play last year after being listed on the venue websites and Ticketmaster for 6 months. My overall hopes for this band are also extremely low.

Gary f***ing Numan!

He is coming back to the states, I believe for the first time since 2006, to play The Pleasure Principle in full. Though I would have really liked to see him do Replicas, this is definitely not a show to miss.

QUOTE (Ultra @ Feb 18 2010, 05:38 PM)
Gary f***ing Numan!

He is coming back to the states, I believe for the first time since 2006, to play The Pleasure Principle in full. Though I would have really liked to see him do Replicas, this is definitely not a show to miss.

Sweet. He's playing Coachella, I'll make every effort to catch him while I'm there.

When I saw NIN in LA in September, he came out for "Cars" and "Metal." Since Trent lives in LA I wouldn't be at all surprised if he returned the favor at Coachella.

QUOTE (Wartypig @ Jan 28 2010, 12:38 AM)
Status Quo...........This Sunday

That was the Stoke show! I was going to that one.....until the bleedin' cancellation.

Anyway, next up, thanks to a rescheduled flight.....

The Steve Howe Trio, Birkenhead - March 7.

Last night, John Mayer and my friend Micheal Franti and Spearhead...I was able to meet John Mayer backstage and appeared to be a down to earth young guy that can play guitar. The women there were goo goo for him like no other. Here's a review I posted on MFSD's website.

What a great show here in DC. Michael rocked the house of 15,000 people. He was able to squeeze in 11 songs, worked the crowd like he has never done before. He touched many that have never seen a musician/performer come out into the front rows to the left side to the right side audience far up the first deck. I had many John Mayer fans come up to me asking who is that guy again because they were loving what they were seeing and hearing.

The exposure from this tour is going to produce bigger and better things for the band. They certainly said as much backstage as we caught up on things from the past and into the future. Also all the HUB, BUB with touring with JM. BTW I knew nothing about the guy before this tour but I know a couple things the man can play a guitar and the man has some serious drawing power. His fans knew the songs and words like how we do at Spearhead shows. I wasn't going to go back out and watch Mayer but Dave, Carl, Michael all them said watch him play. Well I did and I watched till he was through cause he CAN play.

It was nice to speak to everybody including Versace and everybody else. They will be back here again in May at Wolf Trap on their own ready to rock the DC Metro area again.

DC VERIZON CENTER Setlist: 60mins

LITTLE BIT A RIDDIM

THE THING THAT HELPS

RUDE BOYS

SHAKE IT SHAKE IT

SOUND OF SUNSHINE

EVERYBODY ONA MOVE

I'LL BE WAITING

YELL FIRE

NO MATTER HOW LIFE IS

I GOT LOVE FOR YA

SAY HEY

Peace

MUSE TOMORROW NIGHT! (and silversun pickups) common001.gif cheer.gif 1022.gif

Stone Temple Pilots in Louisville next month.

I AM SO PUMPED!!! applaudit.gif

I've been waiting 9 years for this.

Also, hopefully, Mastodon in Lexington in May. 1022.gif

Edited by Kid_Gloves

QUOTE (Jaye @ Dec 14 2009, 05:16 PM)
Jethro Tull, baby!! bncegrn.gif
Liverpool Philharmonic, March 31st

Less than a month to go, I'm getting quite excited now biggrin.gif

QUOTE (silver @ Feb 26 2010, 11:26 PM)
Helix  trink39.gif

"gimme a f*ckin R... I'm not givin anyone a f*ckin R!!" laugh.gif laugh.gif

I plan on seeing Alice/Zombie next month. helix used to open for Alice!

found this a bit interesting

Edited by MMCXII

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Mar 3 2010, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (silver @ Feb 26 2010, 11:26 PM)
Helix  trink39.gif

"gimme a f*ckin R... I'm not givin anyone a f*ckin R!!" laugh.gif laugh.gif

I plan on seeing Alice/Zombie next month. helix used to open for Alice!

found this a bit interesting

Helix has opened for a lot of bands. They just came out with a new cd. Brian still has the chops. Who can argue seeing them for 20 bones.

common001.gif

I didn't want to say anything just incase I got shut out of the presale, but I managed to score a ticket to see Thom Yorke's (of Radiohead) band Atoms For Peace in Oakland on the 15th at the Fox smile.gif Edited by Ultra

3-11 Allman Brothers

3-14 Wasp

3-18 Allman Brothers

3-27 Allman Brothers

4-23 Translantic

5-1 Overkill

7-11 Iron Maiden/Dream Theater

7-12 Iron Maiden/ Dream Theater

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 4 2010, 01:04 PM)
I didn't want to say anything just incase I got shut out of the presale, but I managed to score a ticket to see Thom Yorke's (of Radiohead) band Atoms For Peace in Oakland on the 15th at the Fox smile.gif

My knowledge of Radiohead/Thom Yorke music is pretty minimal, but I'm still jealous. laugh.gif

Foreigner, Styx and Kansas at Red Rocks. I'm trying to let my daughter experience as many concerts from various acts that I can. She learned a lot in her Survey of Rock class and she knows a lot of songs because of Rockband.