Phoenix

Joe Bonamassa - March 16th

Rush - April 6th

Rush - April 17th

Coheed & Cambria - April 29th

Robin Trower - May 26th

Phish- June 3rd

Its a busy concert season for me

Thin Lizzy - 25 March 2011 - Best Buy Theater - New York City!!!

http://static.olympiaentertainment.com/images/Events/Spot_ThinLizzy.jpg

A new lineup has formed to take LIZZY's music to a whole new generation of music fans. Led by alumni Scott Gorham, Brian Downey and Darren Wharton (all of whom played in THIN LIZZY with Phil Lynott) the stellar lineup is completed by DEF LEPPARD's Vivian Campbell (guitar), bassist Marco Mendoza (WHITESNAKE, TED NUGENT) and THE ALMIGHTY's Ricky Warwick on vocals and guitar.

So right now, my concert lineup is:

My Chemical Romance/Thursday/The Architects - May 11, The Tabernacle, Atlanta GA

Rush - June 8, Bi-Lo Center, Greenville SC

Panic! At the Disco are playing The Tabernacle the week after school gets out and I'm talking with a friend of mine about going to that. The thing is, I'd rather spend the night in Atlanta than drive for two and a half hours to get home, which is what I'm doing for MCR... however, my friend is a girl, and I don't want her parents to be worried and whatnot. I'll talk to her parents... it's not like I could (or would) do anything, since her dad has known my parents for 30 years or so laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaminbenb @ Feb 11 2011, 04:50 PM)
Rush April 8

Im there

Peter Gabriel on June 10th

He is the last of my favorite artists to catch live, and the one I have been waiting to see live for a decade. The last live show he played in my area was in 2003 and I was too poor for that. Ive seen Rush, Roger Waters (because there is no Pink Floyd), The Who, David Bowie, Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins, all multiple times. But never Peter Gabriel until now.

QUOTE (Shifty @ Mar 26 2011, 06:52 AM)
Herbie Hancock, April 28

I am so jealous of you right now! ohmy.gif

For me, it's going to be a busy summer.

June 12th - The Beach Boys

June 25th - Blues Fest (FREE!)

July 6th - U.S. Air Force Band of Flight (FREE!)

August 13th - Jazz Attack*

August 21st - Beatlemania Magic (FREE!)

August 31st - Kettering Civic Band (FREE!)

Jazz Attack might be a no go. Hopefully I'll have enough for lawn tickets for me and my dad. If not, I'll just invite someone to go with me.

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 26 2011, 01:00 PM)

He is the last of my favorite artists to catch live, and the one I have been waiting to see live for a decade. The last live show he played in my area was in 2003 and I was too poor for that. Ive seen Rush, Roger Waters (because there is no Pink Floyd), The Who, David Bowie, Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins, all multiple times. But never Peter Gabriel until now.

I was lucky enough to see Peter Gabriel last Wednesday and I think I can quite comfortably say that my musical life will never be the same again. I was completely blown away. I hope you have the same experience and I'm sure it'll be worth the long wait! smile.gif

I actually listen to country music too, so im hoping to catch a country tour here. Just got to have the money.

Jerry Seinfeld would be a great show too. But his tickets START at $98. a pop.

eh.gif

Rush - 2011-04-10 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

Of course there's Rush on April 3rd at Bridgestone Arena.

Just ordered a ticket to see Neal Morse w/Mike Portnoy & Randy George do Testimony 2 on May 19th in Murfreesboro. Ticket was only $32 with tax, to go to prog heaven!!!!

There's also Steely Dan on Aug 19.

This is gonna be a good year for shows!!!!

QUOTE (Ultra @ Mar 26 2011, 05:00 AM)

I've seen Peter Gabriel before. He is very, very good. You'll enjoy that. I didn't realize he was coming so close.

Anyway....

The Cars in Oakland May 13th.

QUOTE (Cygnals @ Apr 7 2011, 08:22 PM)
2.gif 4/13 (Toledo)

I'll be there, too! 1022.gif

Also, going to see Styx/Yes on their summer tour together on July 19 - My first time ever seeing Yes!