Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2009, 12:04 AM)
Seeing the Black Crowes tomorrow night...should be a good show cool10.gif

They sure have matured as a band....The show was pretty laid back and stripped down...Chris' singing was awesome and soulful. Rich sang on the encore and was surprised how good he was. Luther Dickinson played some pretty guitar; especially on slide.

Really enjoyed the mellow extended jams and their performance was flawless.

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 14 2009, 12:32 PM)
Next up is a band I'm not really big on but who knows they might surprise me...A buddy has a ticket for me to see Kings of Leon next Sunday night. Pretty much a warmup for the main ticket for me which is Porcupine Tree on the 30th.

I'll be at that Porcupine Tree show too. What kind of seats do you have?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 14 2009, 05:32 PM)
Next up is a band I'm not really big on but who knows they might surprise me...A buddy has a ticket for me to see Kings of Leon next Sunday night. Pretty much a warmup for the main ticket for me which is Porcupine Tree on the 30th.

Kings of Leon will be fantastic - would love to see them, couldnt get a ticket when they played here. I will the next time though.

QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 14 2009, 04:07 PM)
Next up is a band I'm not really big on but who knows they might surprise me...A buddy has a ticket for me to see Kings of Leon next Sunday night.  Pretty much a warmup for the main ticket for me which is Porcupine Tree on the 30th.

My buddy's got tickets not sure where we are but apparently not bad seats

QUOTE (pt2112 @ Sep 14 2009, 04:07 PM)
Next up is a band I'm not really big on but who knows they might surprise me...A buddy has a ticket for me to see Kings of Leon next Sunday night.  Pretty much a warmup for the main ticket for me which is Porcupine Tree on the 30th.

We should find out who is all going to the show and arrange a meetup beforehand cool.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Sep 15 2009, 08:05 AM)
The only two I have scheduled now are Dylan on 10/8 and the Pixies on 11/14, both in Eugene.

Pixies have just been announced here, I so wish it were my next concert as I've never seen them, but I doubt I can spring for this even sad.gif

Hard Rock Hell here I come - just won 2 tickets on the radio tonight for HARD ROCK HELL in December biggrin.gif - lots of bands, and some I haven't even heard of, but the ones I'm getting whipped up into a frenzy at seeing are Angel Witch, Demon, Cloven Hoof, Witchfynde, Girlschool, Saracen, Elixir, Dumpy's Rusty Nuts, Monster Magnet, Terrorvision, Ratt, Queensryche, Wasp, New York Dolls, Quireboys. Just need to work out best way to get from Glasgow down to Prestatyn in Wales unsure.gif Edited by Xanadu Princess

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Sep 17 2009, 10:21 AM)
Hard Rock Hell here I come - just won 2 tickets on the radio tonight for HARD ROCK HELL in December biggrin.gif  - lots of bands, and some I haven't even heard of, but the ones I'm getting whipped up into a frenzy at seeing are Angel Witch, Demon, Cloven Hoof, Witchfynde, Girlschool, Saracen, Elixir, Dumpy's Rusty Nuts, Monster Magnet, Terrorvision, Ratt, Queensryche, Wasp, New York Dolls, Quireboys.  Just need to work out best way to get from Glasgow down to Prestatyn in Wales  unsure.gif

Lucky. Be great to see WASP and RATT after all these years (albeit with the latest lineups etc). I wonder what the setlists are like now.

There's no date attached to the show yet, but on StubHub's page for Qwest Field in Seattle, they have several dropdown menus for different views of the floor, including football, soccer, and normal concert. One of these choices is "U2" and when you click it, it says "venue map coming soon." So when they announce 2010 dates, I'm there.

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Sep 14 2009, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 14 2009, 05:32 PM)

Kings of Leon will be fantastic - would love to see them, couldnt get a ticket when they played here. I will the next time though.

We'll see how it goes Sunday night smile.gif

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Sep 17 2009, 10:53 AM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Sep 17 2009, 07:32 AM)
QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Sep 17 2009, 08:14 AM)
The Mars Volta. Tonight. Houston.

1022.gif

1022.gif they were great when i saw them. enjoy!

I'll let yall know. 8 hours!

AWESOME.

2nd row most of the show. Just awesome. Cedric blew me away.