Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Hopefully, I'll be seeing Muse with Silversun Pickups in Atlanta on February 27.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 14 2009, 07:06 AM)
Hopefully, I'll be seeing Muse with Silversun Pickups in Atlanta on February 27.

F**k. F**k. F**k.

Sold out... how the hell is this possible?

Well, StubHub has them but I doubt we can afford $85 a ticket... even so, if we can it'll just be my dad and I. This really sucks, but I really want to go. I'll pay for my f***ing ticket, I've got to go.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 23 2009, 09:12 PM)

F**k. F**k. F**k.

Well, StubHub has them but I doubt we can afford $85 a ticket... even so, if we can it'll just be my dad and I. This really sucks, but I really want to go. I'll pay for my f***ing ticket, I've got to go.

Presales were selling out in under a minute. The Oakland presale was gonein seconds. Yeah, they're selling out fast. Hope you're able to find a way to the show.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Dec 24 2009, 01:43 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 23 2009, 09:12 PM)

F**k. F**k. F**k.

Presales were selling out in under a minute. The Oakland presale was gonein seconds. Yeah, they're selling out fast. Hope you're able to find a way to the show.

StubHub has several pairs of decent seats close to where we were for Green Day for $100 a ticket. I'm glad I've been saving money, because I may have to buy my ticket. This also means it'll just be my dad coming with me. There's still hope. Also the hotel at the venue is still available - might try to get those this week sometime.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 28 2009, 10:29 PM)
StubHub has several pairs of decent seats close to where we were for Green Day for $100 a ticket. I'm glad I've been saving money, because I may have to buy my ticket. This also means it'll just be my dad coming with me. There's still hope. Also the hotel at the venue is still available - might try to get those this week sometime.

Okay, my grandmother is going to order the tickets and hotel room tomorrow. Trying to keep up the hope that we'll get tickets. My parents are both cool with it (especially since I'm buying my ticket), so it looks like I'll be going after all. smile.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 29 2009, 05:53 PM)

Okay, my grandmother is going to order the tickets and hotel room tomorrow. Trying to keep up the hope that we'll get tickets. My parents are both cool with it (especially since I'm buying my ticket), so it looks like I'll be going after all. smile.gif

WOO! Got tickets today! Can't wait.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 30 2009, 01:32 PM)

1022.gif have fun!

At this point I am not sure about my next show. Probably Umphreys McGee if I can get my shit together and buy a ticket before they sell out.

QUOTE (Shifty @ Jan 1 2010, 12:03 AM)
PT - Feb 5.  common001.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  trink39.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif

Listening now...enjoy bro, so slutted I can't make it over the ditch. Been a hard year, hopefully next time sad.gif Look forward to a detailed review please smile.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 30 2009, 01:32 PM)

Muse aren't uptight regarding cameras, so they're allowing cameras at the show. Hopefully my way-in-the-back shots will turn out good. laugh.gif

QUOTE (slambozzio @ Jan 8 2010, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (Shifty @ Dec 31 2009, 09:03 PM)
PT - Feb 5.  common001.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  trink39.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif

Hey same here mate new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Let's hope it's a good one

Great stuff dude. Should be awesome. If you see a tall blond guy wearing a Rush shirt and clutching a beer, come and say hello. 14 sleeps left.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Feb 8 2010, 04:07 AM)
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs216.snc3/22378_291834147947_5748157947_3312883_6853539_n.jpg

Holy shit, I love all four bands. This is going to be great.

damn! i just posted the dates in the mastodon thread but did not BTBAm was the opener. ferocious 1022.gif cool10.gif